• IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_3695.jpg
    IMG_3695.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 177

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Its all over Facebook. Apparently 804 president was too busy playing golf to attend the hearing for 7 of his guys

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Its all over Facebook. Apparently 804 president was too busy playing golf to attend the hearing for 7 of his guys
Ayyyy another "they were golfing" dope. Why don't you bitch if the CANT get them back to work. Were you licking Tim's sack when 250 got walked?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If these guys were really hanging out across the street at a Dunkin Donuts while on central sort I have hard time working up any outrage, you gotta know better than that.

ManInBrown

What is central sort? I'm qualified for feeders and just waiting for the call.

What are the different codes you use while waiting. I always see the feeders hanging out waiting for loads when I'm leaving at night

over9five

Staff member

What are the different codes you use while waiting. I always see the feeders hanging out waiting for loads when I'm leaving at night
Waiting for your load to be finished, you would code yourself as Central Sort, BUT..... you're supposed to be standing behind your trailer during that time.

Johney

If these guys were really hanging out across the street at a Dunkin Donuts while on central sort I have hard time working up any outrage, you gotta know better than that.
Agreed.....if they did it on their own,which I find very hard to believe. 25 drivers from apparently multiple buildings? Likely controlled by the same dispatch or even on-road? Whole thing if true...stinks.

anHOURover

Already did. No one has heard of 25 members getting fired. I found one reliable source who said FOUR 804 guys got fired for something similar. That's pretty far off from 25.
The OP should go back to whoever sold him this BS, and get his FACTs straight.
Hey brother
You said 4 ,
I got 22 drivers fired from my latest count.
Looks like I was a lot closer. You are welcome for the education
FACT

Johney

Waiting for your load to be finished, you would code yourself as Central Sort, BUT..... you're supposed to be standing behind your trailer during that time.
I have never heard of "Central Sort" ever which doesn't surprise me and like I said I have waited numerous times for sort-down loads for hours before without coding a thing and not being behind my load.