25 FEEDER DRIVERS....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Where I am at, we were told about 2 years ago to no longer use "Central Sort" when waiting on a trailer to be loaded. Instead, we were instructed to go on other work and when trailer was ready to end other work and put it down as a delay, equipment, trailer not available.
I like it, I'm gonna start using that one.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother
We are waiting. It's only a matter of time.
Our heads are on a swivel. I have co workers watching the east and west entrance. I promise you I will put him on YouTube.
I promise you that this is not
Boston , ny, or Louisville. We won't just let him walk in here and tell the lies.
Once again ,
I got an Army here that's awaiting his arrival. The army is angry and armed with the facts.
FACt
Yeah yeah yeah. Is Stratford part of local 804? Huh Slugger?

ManInBrown

True story. From what I was told up in Stratford the lot is not ideal. So all the feeders park in the back lot. The trailers were ready early and they were late pulling and a BIGWIG showed up and fired everyone on the spot that was in the back lot. Apparently this bigwig who is at the level of signing paychecks hates feeders.

They were not at Dunkin' Donuts. They were all in this back lot apparently.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
True story. From what I was told up in Stratford the lot is not ideal. So all the feeders park in the back lot. The trailers were ready early and they were late pulling and a BIGWIG showed up and fired everyone on the spot that was in the back lot. Apparently this bigwig who is at the level of signing paychecks hates feeders.

Everybody hates feeders lazy bastids

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Oh good, I hate bigwigs. So tell him to eat his mom.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

They were on property, but pulled late ?

Fired for what ? And how did the BIGWIG know where to look for them ?

It sounds more like a problem with feeder dispatch.

Johney

They were on property, but pulled late ?

Fired for what ? And how did the BIGWIG know where to look for them ?

It sounds more like a problem with feeder dispatch.
How do figure that? We are required to be behind our load or at least in the cab when your load is ready to pull. They weren't?