25 FEEDER DRIVERS....

P

pickup

I have never heard of "Central Sort" ever which doesn't surprise me and like I said I have waited numerous times for sort-down loads for hours before without coding a thing and not being behind my load.

Where I am at, we were told about 2 years ago to no longer use "Central Sort" when waiting on a trailer to be loaded. Instead, we were instructed to go on other work and when trailer was ready to end other work and put it down as a delay, equipment, trailer not available.

trickpony1

Instead, we were instructed to go on other work and when trailer was ready to end other work and put it down as a delay, equipment, trailer not available.

We don't have "delay" on our IVIS because it makes the hub look bad.

They took "gate delay" off IVIS for the same reason.

Dispatch would rather dog the drivers about being late due to situation beyond our control.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I hope this is not true. Sitting at a Dunkin Donuts on the clock while falsifying timecard data in IVIS? If true that is just sad.

That's a really crappy way to throw away a feeder career.
Yeah, because we have enough management people falsifying time cards... we don't need any body else adding to the thievery...

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Dispatch would rather dog the drivers about being late due to situation beyond our control.
Pass the buck... the company is great at doing that...pathetic

anHOURover

I want to see you get up in Boston bully's face champ with a camera....I don't think it would end up like it did with old man hall...
Brother
We are waiting. It's only a matter of time.
Our heads are on a swivel. I have co workers watching the east and west entrance. I promise you I will put him on YouTube.
I promise you that this is not
Boston , ny, or Louisville. We won't just let him walk in here and tell the lies.
Once again ,
I got an Army here that's awaiting his arrival. The army is angry and armed with the facts.
FACt

hyena

I want to see you get up in Boston bully's face champ with a camera....I don't think it would end up like it did with old man hall...
I'd like to see that also but you know anhourover is to much of a p*. That slug only goes cock a doodle do. FACT.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Brother
We are waiting. It's only a matter of time.
Our heads are on a swivel. I have co workers watching the east and west entrance. I promise you I will put him on YouTube.
I promise you that this is not
Boston , ny, or Louisville. We won't just let him walk in here and tell the lies.
Once again ,
I got an Army here that's awaiting his arrival. The army is angry and armed with the facts.
FACt
Be careful... he's not hall!!

P

pickup

Yeah, we lost the "gate delay" too.