25+ grievances on SUP working. Triple time? "On topic"

cachmeifucan

After 7 months my 25hrs worth of grievances on a sup working were heard. Company agreed on 15 hours at double time and said it is only triple time if the other grievances "went through a hearing" Well I had to wait 7 months before ANY of them were heard and they were all heard at once! I was under the impression that after the 2nd grievance it was all triple time. Well another loop hole on how the company can interpret our contract. :(

So since I didn't agree on the 15 hours. And the company didn't agree on the full 25 hours, my grievances are "deadlocked" I could just take the 15 hours, by my BA said he could try to get me more. But I am not sure how long to wait on all that because I heard there are grievances that have been deadlocked for over a year...

Any advice on what I should do?
Bump that :censored2: tell them you are not willing to bargain on 1 min then file with department of labor a wage claim form. Then file a charge will the nlrb for unfair labor practice because you told business agent not to accept anything less neither one will probably stick but they definitely get some attention and retaliation. I'd love to go take ups to the wood shed on one hand but on the other hand ups gives me good benefits for wife and kids and good pay and pension hopefully that my good union had to fight for. It's just not worth risking it all holding both of them accountable. But sometimes I want to go file a freedom of information act, and even file a subpoena to get copies of incidents involving myself. I skate by with no target