Panel hearing

DragRacing101

Finally heard from my steward......From what he explained to me I'm going to a hearing sometime this month......A grievance has been filled after termination.....Only thing that's bothering me is since I didn't file a grievance on my 'Intent to terminate' before termination he says "they're holding the cards"......on the plus side I have not been a liability to the company minus my whopping 5 or 3 days I missed last year......I don't know if that means anything but I always did my job and never caused any problems.......

542thruNthru

Finally heard from my steward......From what he explained to me I'm going to a hearing sometime this month......A grievance has been filled after termination.....Only thing that's bothering me is since I didn't file a grievance on my 'Intent to terminate' before termination he says "they're holding the cards"......on the plus side I have not been a liability to the company minus my whopping 5 or 3 days I missed last year......I don't know if that means anything but I always did my job and never caused any problems.......
Good luck.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

What's the termination for ?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
What's the termination for ?
I'm guessing drag racing in the package car?

DragRacing101

Ok....

What was the reason for "Intent to Terminate" ?
I missed a total of 4 days this year......I miss one day at the beginning of December (I was out of hours anyway) and they gave me an Inent to terminate.....Now I didn't know I had to file a grievance on this since I was in the wrong I just went by the instructions on the paperwork

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I missed a total of 4 days this year......I miss one day at the beginning of December (I was out of hours anyway) and they gave me an Inent to terminate.....Now I didn't know I had to file a grievance on this since I was in the wrong I just went by the instructions on the paperwork

Was your Union Steward present ?