25 years old, am I too old to do this?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
You ain't seen nothing yet....
Oh did I say feel like I worked 20. Sorry meant to say I feel like I am 20. J/K.
Oh I am sure of that, it is like the circus and the island of misfit toys (management) all rolled into one and Rudolph and Santa are not going to save the day, they will just drop off more

john chesney

I'm interested in becoming a delivery driver despite everyone telling me to run away.
I know that I'm gonna have to wait in line in order to obtain a spot. I'm located in Northern California if that matters. I've done a couple years of construction and am able bodied. I can work hard.

At what age did you guys start?
How long can I do this for?
What is the pension like?
Is working outdoors driving and delivering things as fun as it sounds?
How stressful is this job and does everyone get enough sleep a night? Assuming there's some time left in the day after work...

Edit: I mean....am I too old to get into this and make a career out of it? How many years can I expect to squeeze out of this?
It's so much fun !!!! I wake up everyday and just can't wait to get there. My supervisors are so understanding and kind there like family to me

Dhydratd

lol... on a scale of watching paint dry to six flags, it's up there. probably at a "running through the sprinklers naked" level
I agree, at least for the first couple of years. Then it declines rapidly! After 20 or more, watching paint dry starts to sound really, really great.

PT Car Washer

It's so much fun !!!! I wake up everyday and just can't wait to get there. My supervisors are so understanding and kind there like family to me
I am sure you are being sarcastic, but some drivers do show up an hour early to drink coffee and shoot the bull with the other drivers and sups.