251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

firstpitch

WOW! I can't believe a so called union brother would be so upset about its union using its resources to help another union organize.

After reading your daily tirades it's obvious internet warfare has priority over union solidarity.

Your ignorance demonstrates how much insecurity lies in you.

stink219

Another name? I addressed this with you. When you sacrifice our own members and put others first, I and our members have an issue. Trust me, your own peeps brought this up. I didn't invent it. Not saying it's bad. But I'm also not surprised that you would twist people's words around.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
Again, agreed Stinky! Like I said before, these guys set a precedent by actually calling people back, and all of a sudden it is expected! I liked it better before, where I knew where I stood. I never expected a call back, and I never got one! Consistency is what these guys are lacking! They need to stop working late, and stop returning calls! BRING LOWERED EXPECTATIONS BACK!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not if he considers L251 members prey.
easybutton_zps9c6fa167.jpeg

That was easy.

stink219

Really? Uh no you dope. I do take it late though. 2:30-3:30. Not sure if that constitutes an anti union campaign. Try harder next time.

stink219

Your more than welcome to do my route. Oh I forgot, scared of metro.

stink219

I love how you folks are the biggest bunch of gossipers. Or are you talking about last Thursday when I had to attend a wake? You guys make me laugh. I'll also add how you guys come out of the woodwork with the hint of criticism. Since we are on the subject, I found these magic beans. I'll sell them to you.

hartford ogs

Wow, now your gonna lie. You do not take your lunch between the ,4th and 5th hr. I have proff. Scared of metro? Be there soon brother

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

You have proof? Lmfao!! Here you go again with the proof. Let's see it. Yeah sorry I'm 30 min out of the window. I like taking my lunch in the middle of my day. So let's see the proof son. If you don't you word will be zero.

stink219

Hey East Center, i'd also like to point out, out of anyone on this thread you seem to be the leased up to speed. All this high-caliber discussion from others, and your harping on me taking lunch 30 minutes late? You need to practice a little more before you post with the big boys. Your a waste of bandwidth (that means your word is worth very little). Just incase you have a hard time deciphering language.

hartford ogs

It gets better, your one of those guys who comes in dressed to work, walks around until dispatch leaves, then goes home. You talk a good story in here and I find this all out.SMH

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

I have a bid route son. But I do take days off. You got me there. But as you can see, I'm not very short on money. Try again.