251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

stink219

And what are you in this union? Weren't you ousted by your own people? You said you have the proof yet nothing. You lack credibility. Know what I noticed? You guys are never on at the same time. Just odd. You said your coming to metro? Did you even bid yet? Just hide behind your shroud and continue to bark out lies.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

hartford ogs

So you think its ok to go home because you have money. You come to work in Browns! Don't you know by you going home it effects your union brothers and sisters. They cut your route and if you stay then maybe guys won't work to 10 at night. You should know this stuff.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Unlike you, I don't seek approval from others. You require it. You can't function without it.

stink219

You think they will add routes because everyone shows up? How long have you worked here? Your less minded than I thought. Brother, that theory will work for the first week. Then guess what happens after that?........ Please answer!

stink219

Ok, I'll work everyday. Now, I need you to inform all junior guys to do the same. Thank you for your knowledge. Your smarter than I thought. I see the light.

hartford ogs

Just please stay at work, your feeding right into ups game. They will keep taking advantage of you and cutting your route

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

My route is never cut. You better be there spreading the word to the junior guys tomorrow. I better not see any go home. Let's do this!!

stink219

Salisbury steak tomorrow at the yuck truck, my treat!!

stink219

I'm in the giving mood. Salisbury to all and to all a good night!

stink219

Free Salisbury steak and 251 jumps on. I knew it was your favorite!!

You know me...
There's not much I wont do for some good roach coach salisbury steak....there is nothing I wont do if its free!

Sent using BrownCafe App