270 stops

tramtwo

I've done 240 - 250 mostly residential stops close to 400 pieces truck bricked and the computer claim it's an 8-hour dispatch.

Sheikyrbouti

I've done 240 - 250 mostly residential stops close to 400 pieces truck bricked and the computer claim it's an 8-hour dispatch.

That was my “training route”. 225-240 stops with 300-350 pieces per day. Supposed to be an 8 hour day. Never did scratch so was DQ’ed last week.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You guys get more money and expect things to stay the same?! Wake up. More money=more :censored2: show. And yall still complain. Get a degree and work somewhere else if it's too much for you. Stop crying.

Baboo25? Neither of you understand inflation. Costs go up, wages go up. Anything less is theft from labor.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy (35).gif
I'm honestly embarrassed that i let such a low level punk get under my skin.

trickpony1

That was my “training route”. 225-240 stops with 300-350 pieces per day. Supposed to be an 8 hour day. Never did scratch so was DQ’ed last week.

Have you discussed this with your union steward (you know, the guy no one needs until you do) to see if:
1) this really is a "training" route;
2) is it supposed to have this many stops and;
3) why wasn't the stop count incrementally increased as your experience and knowledge increased.

You were clearly set up to fail. I bet your center manager or ORS couldn't run those numbers.

KoennenTiger

When I was a cover guy I'd usually be doing a split with four areas and 250 stops. But I was a runner gunner.

Now I do 100 or 110 stops, 30 pickups, and sometimes I bother to walk fast. They tried to up my stop count, again, a few weeks ago. I started coming in 200 over and getting 11 hour days and that's after calling in for help with my commercials.

Took me awhile to learn to play the game.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
I'm honestly embarrassed that i let such a low level punk get under my skin.

Low level punk? You called that post ignorant. But it's the truth. Why in the world would we pay you 40.40 an hour to do sweet work? You're delusional. If I'm paying a delivery person over 40 an hour, youre going to have to work for it. And if I'm so low level, how come I make more than 90% of people on this forum.