2nd amendment in action

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Happy 4th of July??

Again, another white male with guns, the rhetoric of the second amendment all over his facebook, and the mindset like all the rest of the gun owners who kill their families...

Shoots his girlfriend, then himself, twice, because he was a crappy shot the first time. So much for gun owners are these well trained shooters...

Man called family friend after fatally shooting girlfriend, self at home in Fresno

This will never end. White gun violence will always be a problem in this country.

TOS.

newfie

Happy 4th of July??

Again, another white male with guns, the rhetoric of the second amendment all over his facebook, and the mindset like all the rest of the gun owners who kill their families...

Shoots his girlfriend, then himself, twice, because he was a crappy shot the first time. So much for gun owners are these well trained shooters...

Man called family friend after fatally shooting girlfriend, self at home in Fresno

This will never end. White gun violence will always be a problem in this country.

TOS.

found this little jewel from two years ago. somethings never change in liberal run cities. thank god they have gun control in Chicago.

Death toll rises to 16 in Chicago's bloody 4th of July weekend; 82 shot

wayfair

swollen member
White gun violence will always be a problem in this country.

TOS.
2016 Race of Victim/Assailant
this is weird....
race-2016.png

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm not a bad person, and I do own a gun and have a concealed carry permit. Never been arrested or had any trouble with the law. There are far more accidents and incidents where innocent people get hurt by guns than in your wet dream scenario where you blow away a theater shooter or a terrorist.

Oh, and my gun(s) are in a safe, and the wheel gun has a cable lock so it cannot be used by anyone but me. I seldom carry.
99% of the people who have been shot in mass shootings in the last 10 years, have been shot by Muslims.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This particular "family Man" wanted to protect is family when he bought his INANIMATE OBJECTS for safety and in this case, he wasnt white. He still, however, ranted about gun ownership blah blah blah.... "protect my family" crap that all gun owners spew.

BUT.....

of course, when the going got tough, the gun owner takes out his weapons and kills his family. An American tradition.

Freedom?

Mother killed in quadruple murder-suicide of family had quit work, was ‘scared for her life’

TOS.

newfie

This particular "family Man" wanted to protect is family when he bought his INANIMATE OBJECTS for safety and in this case, he wasnt white. He still, however, ranted about gun ownership blah blah blah.... "protect my family" crap that all gun owners spew.

BUT.....

of course, when the going got tough, the gun owner takes out his weapons and kills his family. An American tradition.

Freedom?

Mother killed in quadruple murder-suicide of family had quit work, was ‘scared for her life’

TOS.

your out underneath the left field bleachers trying to argue with yourself about something that has nothing to do with the real world.

realbrown1

Now of course, we have another WHITE man armed with his second amendment rights and of course, another right wing wacko wanting to defend his family, until...

Yes, you see the pattern, he shot and killed his wife and wounded others.

Why not? Its the American way for gun owners.

Woman dies after triple shooting in Clearcreek Twp. | Dayton

TOS.
Everyone knows you hate white people.

You should be happy whites are killing whites.

Would you prefer that the killing be done with knives instead of guns?

What is the head troll racist's point of view on this?

realbrown1

BUT.....

Freedom?

TOS.
13590315_10208226237587437_4094588386288715021_n.jpg

realbrown1

A former CNN anchor who's life was saved by her having a gun said my favorite 2nd amendment quote.

…Get a gun, get legal, be responsible, trust yourself. Don’t trust yourself? Then don’t carry. But for God’s sake then, shut the :censored2: up about it, because that’s where your involvement ends

That's some good advice TOS.

Maybe you should follow it.