3 Lives 31 Days – The 70 Hour Week

rickyb

Thebrownblob

I’m not an over the road truck driver so I can’t tell you. And I have no desire to do it.

rickyb

You sound like an employee and a nurse, that every employer and every patient would love to have.

Said no one ever lol.
my work paid me to do school and paid my tuition and i have to do a 1 year return of service or i owe $80 a day for every day i quit early. prime example why you dont charge for tuition because then you wont have people doing jobs theyre not good at and dont like

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Of course it's dangerous. Just drive any day on route 95, countless others. It's the wild west!

Now cite UPS accident numbers vs the industry as a whole. Subtract unavoidable accidents.

rickyb

Of course it's dangerous. Just drive any day on route 95, countless others. It's the wild west!

Now cite UPS accident numbers vs the industry as a whole. Subtract unavoidable accidents.
i agree the driving is dangerous

im not only blaming UPS, who knows if its exceptionally dangerous.

542thruNthru

yes work regulations and conditions are not safe
This is why we need to get rid of current events.

It's been many years since this person has worked at or even been in a UPS building yet because of current events he remains and continues to speak on UPS issues he knows nothing about.

Thanks a lot current events for ruining this site one parasite at a time.

rickyb

It's been many years since this person has worked at or even been in a UPS building yet because of current events he remains and continues to speak on UPS issues he knows nothing about.

I am not a capitalist parasite

Thebrownblob

1700537089082.gif

542thruNthru

Seriously though! What do we need a current events forum for. Literally and I mean LITERALLY nothing good ever comes from the place. Most people get banned or queued because the place is a cess pool.

If you want to talk politics go to a political forum why go to a UPS/Delivery company forum. It's like me saying

You know what I'm going to get on this Better Homes and Gardens forum so I can talk politics! "Hey my hydrangeas look amazing oh yeah FJB and Trump is guilty. Remember to cover you roses to protect from frost."

It's just plain dumb.

rickyb

Seriously though! What do we need a current events forum for. Literally and I mean LITERALLY nothing good ever comes from the place. Most people get banned or queued because the place is a cess pool.

If you want to talk politics go to a political forum why go to a UPS/Delivery company forum. It's like me saying

You know what I'm going to get on this Better Homes and Gardens forum so I can talk politics! "Hey my hydrangeas look amazing oh yeah FJB and Trump is guilty. Remember to cover you roses to protect from frost."

It's just plain dumb.
Turn on to politics before politics turns on you - ralph nader

Lots of freedom of speech in current events

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

It's just plain dumb.
As much as I totally agree with you if you eliminate the playground that the thugs play ball in they will just find another area to play ball. Current events at least mostly contains the lunatics from the the other forums.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

It's just plain dumb.
Your water is making the frogs gay