3 weeks later

542thruNthru

I have a sup with me today! I told him to pack a good lunch. We're gonna be our here all night!

File harassment/over supervision. Protect yourself because they are trying to build a case against you as well. Plus it will piss them off and that's always fun.

Art 37 Sec 1

Screenshot_20180822-131612.png

Mr95list

So my ride along today went awesome as expected. My sup gave in and called for help to take work off so he could get back to the center sooner... My sup wanted to hold open doors. I told him to stop it. He wanted to help me find packages... I said nope! He wanted to help me look for stops... I said you are working sir! He said screw it file the damn grievance then... Took a handcart and started delivering stuff and instructed me to driver release... So I am to do as directed but! This penalty pay is about to be phater than a white girl at KFC. I don't think I'll be messed with for a while Hahahaha... My route is a heavy business downtown :censored2: feast and none of the sups know it at all. So adding Orion to it makes it more complicated. Especially the way it makes me do my 40 pickups. Oh! We had 2 missed businesses today! Had to take that lunch hahahaha

Slug Life

When do we eat?
So my ride along today went awesome as expected. My sup gave in and called for help to take work off so he could get back to the center sooner... My sup wanted to hold open doors. I told him to stop it. He wanted to help me find packages... I said nope! He wanted to help me look for stops... I said you are working sir! He said screw it file the damn grievance then... Took a handcart and started delivering stuff and instructed me to driver release... So I am to do as directed but! This penalty pay is about to be phater than a white girl at KFC. I don't think I'll be messed with for a while Hahahaha... My route is a heavy business downtown :censored2: feast and none of the sups know it at all. So adding Orion to it makes it more complicated. Especially the way it makes me do my 40 pickups. Oh! We had 2 missed businesses today! Had to take that lunch hahahaha
I’ll tell you what I got told before my 3 week unpaid vacation.
“I like that guy but there gonna fire him.”
Keep it up you’ll make Public Enemy #1 in your building in no time.
Then you can start to look at the big picture and be the baddest driver in the division.
Best of luck on your conquest I’ll be rooting for you.

542thruNthru

Then you can start to look at the big picture and be the baddest driver in the division.

This is why you file "Art 37 Sec 1" when ever they ride with you. Build your own paper trail against them. So when they do fire you for obvious BS. Fight for back pay.

Also I recommend every driver start a "Fired" fund. $25 a week adds up fast. I've been doing it for over 5 years and have over 6k now.

Rack em

Made the Podium
This is why you file "Art 37 Sec 1" when ever they ride with you. Build your own paper trail against them. So when they do fire you for obvious BS. Fight for back pay.

Also I recommend every driver start a "Fired" fund. $25 a week adds up fast. I've been doing it for over 5 years and have over 6k now.
Can I borrow 6k? You'll get it back in 2040...

F

Frankie's Friend

"I think I twisted something in my back".
Makes OJS ride spicier than normal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, you the boss’s little B* now

WTFm8

If all else fails get your name on the United Way list.

Twas quite hilarious to hear that the building manager pitched United Way donations to the local sort startup... yea, people making $10-15/hr PT are totally going to give up a few dollars.

Then proceded to get Little Cesars that night.

F

Frankie's Friend

Twas quite hilarious to hear that the building manager pitched United Way donations to the local sort startup... yea, people making $10-15/hr PT are totally going to give up a few dollars.

Then proceded to get Little Cesars that night.
458177.gif