3 weeks later

F

Frankie's Friend

Too many years, too may false promises, threasts, and betrayals. Too many fake registrations. I'm done with him posting here. I do wish him well though.
Sounds like management attributes I've witnessed before!

You have a good night.

Tony Q

Leadbelly claimed a lot of things... I hope he is well, he just decided none of the rules here applied to him and that doesn't work for me or a community like this. He was banned many times, given do overs many many times, made false accusations and legal threats towards me. He had something to offer but got too emotional and decided not to control himself over and over. It is was what it was.
I talked to him and he is truly sorry. He hopes you are well and appreciated you more than he showed. You gave him a platform that he didn’t always use the right way. The past being the past he understands why he was banned and agrees with the outcome. You have made many sacrifices for UPSers and Teamsters. You should be commended. Peace

Tony Q

Yep, there was a sociopathic, hoaxster, monkey poking him from both sides of the firewall, when he wasn't self destructing on his own.
I too found myself on a similar path, before righting my ship.

I believe if given the opportunity, he would admit that he learned a lot about himself on these boards.

In the end, he's in a better place and I'm proud to know him and call him my brother and friend.
He would do things different from what I’ve heard, but can’t go back. Great analogy...

hyena

Leadbelly claimed a lot of things... I hope he is well, he just decided none of the rules here applied to him and that doesn't work for me or a community like this. He was banned many times, given do overs many many times, made false accusations and legal threats towards me. He had something to offer but got too emotional and decided not to control himself over and over. It is was what it was.
Free leadbelly! Remember when I got you to shut down Brown Cafe with that thread?

DR7

How can I teach my dispatcher to turn it off?

They don’t even know how to adjust our left building time so Orion thinks we can get 20+ stops off with our air when we actually leave the barn at 9:45.
Just found out on Friday our left building time in Orion is 8:55...scheduled start...9:00.