3 weeks later

Poop Head

Judge me.
Orion is off in my entire center.

When the map nonsense came in, it went straight Orion for a few days.

Complete catastrophe.

It's been off ever since then.

Center Manager likes to play that he made that happen...not likely.

I mean...not even remotely likely, he's text-messaging some cubicle in Atlanta if he needs to go #2.
They stopped turning it off here.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ll tell you what I got told before my 3 week unpaid vacation.
“I like that guy but there gonna fire him.”
Keep it up you’ll make Public Enemy #1 in your building in no time.
Then you can start to look at the big picture and be the baddest driver in the division.
Best of luck on your conquest I’ll be rooting for you.
Must suck working in a weak local... Nobody has been fired here for bogus “method violations “ or “lock in” ojs rides...and I’ve been here 25+ years

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
?
Leadbelly could help him enunciate correctly.
Leadbelly claimed a lot of things... I hope he is well, he just decided none of the rules here applied to him and that doesn't work for me or a community like this. He was banned many times, given do overs many many times, made false accusations and legal threats towards me. He had something to offer but got too emotional and decided not to control himself over and over. It is was what it was.

F

Frankie's Friend

Leadbelly claimed a lot of things... I hope he is well, he just decided none of the rules here applied to him and that doesn't work for me or a community like this. He was banned many times, given do overs many many times, made false accusations and legal threats towards me. He had something to offer but got too emotional and decided not to control himself over and over. It is was what it was.
He made your ratings go up tho.
You should let him have another chance. You know, maybe a working suspension.
This is the year of jubilee you know.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
He made your ratings go up tho.
You should let him have another chance. You know, maybe a working suspension.
This is the year of jubilee you know.
Ratings in what? He constantly spammed pics of some guy cleaning a toilet that I had to delete. Warned him, he kept posting them. Kept posting names. He just wasted a lot of my time.

F

Frankie's Friend

Ratings in what? He constantly spammed pics of some guy cleaning a toilet that I had to delete. Warned him, he kept posting them. Kept posting names. He just wasted a lot of my time.
Ok ok I know.
I was just rattling your (monkee) cage door.
I feel the blood pressure rising in California already.
He's changed. Refined a lot. Still dead loyal to certain folks but people change and many for the better. Lead is doing well.

He's now a division manager.

For the Teamsters, that is.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Ok ok I know.
He's changed. Refined a lot. Still dead loyal to certain folks but people change and many for the better. Lead is doing well.

That's good, I'm glad he's doing well.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok ok I know.

Yep, there was a sociopathic, hoaxster, monkey poking him from both sides of the firewall, when he wasn't self destructing on his own.
I too found myself on a similar path, before righting my ship.

I believe if given the opportunity, he would admit that he learned a lot about himself on these boards.

In the end, he's in a better place and I'm proud to know him and call him my brother and friend.

F

Frankie's Friend

Lol damn dude, you don't let up do you?
tenor-12.gif

Look familiar?
407 would be chuckling if he was on here tonite.

F

Frankie's Friend

Not, the guy hates me.
Things have changed. That's not true.
We all move on and learn from the past. Some things we could have done better and some things we did well.

Forgiveness goes a long way and no one is perfect.
Things are not like they used to be. Truth.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Things have changed. That's not true.
We all move on and learn from the past. Some things we could have done better and some things we did well.

Forgiveness goes a long way and no one is perfect.
Things are not like they used to be. Truth.
Too many years, too may false promises, threasts, and betrayals. Too many fake registrations. I'm done with him posting here. I do wish him well though.