30 days sporh

nickmcminn

How fast do I have to go by the end of 30 days as a driver? My sporh is at 15.6 and I was able to deliver 156 stops in 11 hours. Am I good enough to pass my 30 days?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How fast do I have to go by the end of 30 days as a driver? My sporh is at 15.6 and I was able to deliver 156 stops in 11 hours. Am I good enough to pass my 30 days?
A1AA1B4E-45B5-44D3-BECE-0DB7815D1428.gif

Until you can keep up with this guy
No

ski or die

Ski or Die
Ask your supervisor what you're over under is
I'll take the over a for $50. As a former clerk in center who did operational reports, I know how screwed up allowances were. One driver on a newly opened shopping mall, the allowances were so bad, he would work 8 hours and be over allowed by 6 hours. Good job making the allowances by management.

I'll take the over a for $50. As a former clerk in center who did operational reports, I know how screwed up allowances were. One driver on a newly opened shopping mall, the allowances were so bad, he would work 8 hours and be over allowed by 6 hours. Good job making the allowances by management.
And the other problem is we don't have supervisors who could actually go out with these guys and help them improve what they're doing throughout their day

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I would be more worried about the myrid of ways you could crash the truck on your route for at least a couple of days or longer depending on the area.
Then you run it up from there.
Depending on where you are at. You may not make it by the seasonal period deadline.
Sorting before your start. During breaks. Especially when delayed. Is how you deliver fast. No rocket science. You lose time to the preload plain and simple.

In my part of town: 16 sporh is average for a business pickup route but pretty bad if you are trying to qualify. We have a neighborhood so dense that you can accidentally do 25.

quad decade guy

In my day...you had to have 5 days under allowed for 5 consecutive days. I had 4 and the 5th was 5 clicks over....I did not qualify.

I will add that it really depends on if they want you to qualify.

I will add that the numbers can be altered....any way they like.....honestly or not.
I would be more worried about the myrid of ways you could crash the truck on your route for at least a couple of days or longer depending on the area.
Then you run it up from there.
Depending on where you are at. You may not make it by the seasonal period deadline.
Sorting before your start. During breaks. Especially when delayed. Is how you deliver fast. No rocket science. You lose time to the preload plain and simple.

In my part of town: 16 sporh is average for a business pickup route but pretty bad if you are trying to qualify. We have a neighborhood so dense that you can accidentally do 25.
Working off the clock? This is not the methods and is dishonest. Qualifying is very subjective....It should not be.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had one day with a supe…he showed me how to nose into driveways, use the cab as your selection area, and smoke butts while driving. Then they turned me loose 😂
Sounds about like my first days of training. The guy training me drove with the back door of a P-600 open because it was so hot out. He said "do as I say-not as I do".