30 days sporh

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Ok, They were trained to drive online?

Two of you have stated as much. Really?

On a computer....like folks learning to fly on YouTube? From a guy in India?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
I don’t think he was from India but he was definitely a washed up center manager from somewhere.

Last edited:

Zowert

Just focus on NOT hitting something. Even if you break a mirror you’re done. We just had a driver get DQ’d on his 28th day because a tree branch broke one of the mirrors on his truck. His stops per hour average was something insane like 30+. If he slowed down a bit and paid attention to his surroundings he would’ve made it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't worry about it. Kiss some ass and they'll keep you.

In the past few months 2 drivers had 3 accidents in a year and lost their job. One actually hit the overhead door going into the facility. Both are back working.

Last month some idiot grew a conscious and told management that he had an unreported accident. Nobody asked him, nobody filed a report. Of course he was fired. Idiot was back driving a week later.
Admit nothing! Deny everything!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I know of a driver (wink wink) that in the 1980s was qualifying and a branch cracked the mirror. The supervisor that was with him told him to make sure he wrote that up for the mechanics since it cracked while it was being adjusted. Different times and company back then.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know of a driver (wink wink) that in the 1980s was qualifying and a branch cracked the mirror. The supervisor that was with him told him to make sure he wrote that up for the mechanics since it cracked while it was being adjusted. Different times and company back then.
Sounds like the supervisor that trained me. Very different company then. The job was still tough but at least they acknowledged it. Today they act like you’re a goof off if you call to say you won’t make 9.5

Zowert

That was nice. It sucked that this guy was DQ’d over a $20 mirror. Especially after busting his butt for nearly a month to scratch the route every single day. I wish they just let it slide but they didn’t.