30 years of service...big whup.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Congrats Fog Dog and Upstate on years of service !!
I got my 25 year service piece of paper delivered to me by a friend who found it in our main office with a handshake from him,sups and manager never gave me congrats or mention,,I never expected one in the first place with the new UPS...... Dave ,,,,you WILL get to order an item from the catalog from that packet !! I got mine a few months ago ! never got the nice engraved plaque like the 20 year one!! Just the stamped cheapo one !! my wife was more pissed off than I !!

Congrats Fog Dog and Upstate on years of service !!
I got my 25 year service piece of paper delivered to me by a friend who found it in our main office with a handshake from him,sups and manager never gave me congrats or mention,,I never expected one in the first place with the new UPS...... Dave ,,,,you WILL get to order an item from the catalog from that packet !! I got mine a few months ago ! never got the nice engraved plaque like the 20 year one!! Just the stamped cheapo one !! my wife was more pissed off than I !!
I got Bose heaphones, for my 25 years of service. Pretty nice gift, around $100

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I got the IPOD docking station with nice speakers !! didn't need a watch,,who wants to look at time after spending 25 years here ...LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have a nice clock and several nice portraits on my dining room wall that were safe driving awards.

While I do understand the elimination of the program, I would like to see it brought back on a more limited basis for milestone years, starting at your 5th year and every 5 years thereafter.
it was brought back here for milestone years, 5/10/15 etc. I got a fairly nice ring. I wanted something that I would have forever, for myself to enjoy.
I got my 25 yr plaque handed to me in my truck by another driver, where I was sent early to finish loading my truck. It was a nice plaque. I have it stuck in a box with all my other awards, etc.
I would just as soon have my 30 handed to me the same way. Saying nice things about us is kind of like throwing flowers on your grave when you are dead. If you have something nice to say about us, it would be nice to hear once in awhile. Not a rote disingenuous display of respect.

9.5er

Just this week we had a driver reach the circle of honor for 25 years of safe driving. center manager had a little speech at PCM and presented him with a leather jacket. Even had the drivers wife there and gave her flowers.

over9five

Staff member
Just this week we had a driver reach the circle of honor for 25 years of safe driving. center manager had a little speech at PCM and presented him with a leather jacket. Even had the drivers wife there and gave her flowers.

Good to see some CMs are old school. I think the vast majority of CMs no longer gaf about your safe driving or yos.