bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Damn it! Don't give her any ideas!!
81CC431F-CA79-4E5C-8C6A-EA8E5DB158A6.png
Its sloooooow for a Friday morning so I’ll just drop this here lol

Last edited:

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Whats sad is we'd all probably get a long with her but she just can't help but make up some of the most outrageous stories.

Sometimes I can't help but start laughing when I pull up to a stop light in my package car at night. Because I can't help but think of her stories of running red lights because bandits would jump on the truck to steal her tomatoes. Lol
Why are you such a bully? Ya know.... WE had nothing to do with your Chargers moving back home, You do understand that, right?

And you spout all this on Taco Thursday! What kind of a man are you?

ManInBrown

Today at our PCM, a driver got presented his plaque for 30 years of service... he immediately threw it across the parking lot. started his truck and left... hahahahaha any of you seen stuff like this
All the time. Especially when the current center manager is a real *. Seen plenty of guys get it handed to them and almost in one motion right in the garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

Why are you such a bully? Ya know.... WE had nothing to do with your Chargers moving back home, You do understand that, right?

And you spout all this on Taco Thursday! What kind of a man are you?

So happy the Chargers left. Can't stand them or their fans. Hope they win a super bowl in LA lol.

Also its taco Tuesday not Thursday.

542thruNthru

Whats sad is we'd all probably get a long with her but she just can't help but make up some of the most outrageous stories.

Sometimes I can't help but start laughing when I pull up to a stop light in my package car at night. Because I can't help but think of her stories of running red lights because bandits would jump on the truck to steal her tomatoes. Lol

Oh god it's true!! I was such a fool. Run every red light!!
sketch-1593209879493.jpg

;)

clean hairy

Actually come to think of it --no. If my wife ever throws me out of the house I may have to come up with one. On second thought my camper is parked right next to it so I can always sleep in there.
Could be an indicator if she puts a dog house in the back yard and you do not have a dog.

onewithedd

The best move I ever saw was:

-Driver handed plaque...

-Fake management hand shake, etc...

-Driver instantly proceedes to trash bin only feet away, tosses cheap arse box in!

-People start laughing. center manager extremely PO'ed.
Yup I did the same thing with my safe driving awards. Was told the same thing. I then told him to just stop giving them to me at the pcm. Of course I have to repeat this every few years for the new business manager.

I do keep my years of service awards though. I’ve earned those.