$300 coolers

Brownsfan

I love my yeti 50. I especially love the fact that I found it on the side of the freeway. Can you say score$$$$$? I couldn't believe someone would buy something like that and not put a phone number inside it. I'm still stoked about that find.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Seeking an upgrade. Came across this:

http://yeti.com/coolers
Yeti you're just paying for the name. I read about them and they just found a niche with overpriced coolers that people are willing to pay for. The refuse to put them on sale to help keep their "premium" status. Look up reviews and you'll see cheap knockoffs will perform near or at their level. I think a $9 Ozark tumbler mug actually kept ice frozen longer than the $32 Yeti in a test. Save your money and don't buy a Yeti.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeti you're just paying for the name. I read about them and they just found a niche with overpriced coolers that people are willing to pay for. The refuse to put them on sale to help keep their "premium" status. Look up reviews and you'll see cheap knockoffs will perform near or at their level. I think a $9 Ozark tumbler mug actually kept ice frozen longer than the $32 Yeti in a test. Save your money and don't buy a Yeti.
IMG_1679.JPG

Future

Victory Ride
I love my yeti 50. I especially love the fact that I found it on the side of the freeway. Can you say score$$$$$? I couldn't believe someone would buy something like that and not put a phone number inside it. I'm still stoked about that find.
Yes ...I am sure it would have been returned if there was a phone number on it.....