4 More Years of Stalemate and Brinkmanship

bbsam

Staff member
Sounds like class warfare to me. I'm sure next time those 22 will vote republican. What a :censored2:bag.

klein

Für Meno :)
That's pretty odd, because even before the election the IMF predicted the USA to have more growth more than Europe or even Canada.
And Romney would have inherited that growth, thanks to O's politics.

Politics don't actually ply a huge role into a business decision.
If any company has larger demands in their goods , products or services - they hire and grow ! Simple as that !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's pretty odd, because even before the election the IMF predicted the USA to have more growth more than Europe or even Canada.
And Romney would have inherited that growth, thanks to O's politics.

Politics don't actually ply a huge role into a business decision.
If any company has larger demands in their goods , products or services - they hire and grow ! Simple as that !

Tell that to this guy

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

I have to be proactive. I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come. I have to build up that nest egg now for the taxes and regulations that are coming my way. Elections do have consequences, but so do choices. A choice you make every day has consequences and you know what, I’ve always put my employees first, but unfortunately today I have to put me and my family first, and you watch what’s gonna happen. I’m just one guy with 114 employees — well was 114 employees — watch what happens in the next six months.

M

MenInBrown

Sounds like class warfare to me. I'm sure next time those 22 will vote republican. What a :censored2:bag.

Those 22 are the ones that voted for Obama *********....hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MenInBrown

By the way, nice to have you back. Wasn't sure how long you'd be sulking.

I see picking a winner of a the election is looked upon like bracketology on BC. I have to stay up here, the prez record keeps all of us up here. He got elected bc of failure? wow Look, if he is successful, great. I was against him bc he was a failure in his first term. Like it or not the record was a failure. I dont get emotional about candidates...show me! dont talk, show me.

bbsam

Staff member
I see picking a winner of a the election is looked upon like bracketology on BC. I have to stay up here, the prez record keeps all of us up here. He got elected bc of failure? wow Look, if he is successful, great. I was against him bc he was a failure in his first term. Like it or not the record was a failure. I dont get emotional about candidates...show me! dont talk, show me.
Nobody is out to make you a believer, but republicans have some learning to do. Chuck Todd gave the secret this morning to Joe Scarborough. They had a secret government document. Know what it was? The census. They didn't got to areas of the country. They went to block ranges. Very sophisticated and with demographics already working against them, republicans have alot of work ahead.

BrownArmy

This is what a spot on prediction looks like:

jbny4pRX8.jpeg

Hard to believe Unskewed Polls got it so wrong...

Nate Silver is the MAN!

Actually heard the head of Gallup defending his organization's polling results.

Just ridiculous.

Maybe Rasmussen will work on their methodology...

Trilulzatops.

bbsam

Staff member
Nate Silver is the MAN!

Just ridiculous.

Trilulzatops.
Mr. Silver would probably disagree. He's said several times that he simply remained true to the polling data. If the data was wrong, he was wrong. Just so happens that the data was, "dead on balls accurate" to quote that perpetual hottie, Marissa Tomei.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nate Silver is the MAN!

Just ridiculous.

Trilulzatops.

The guy from Unskewed Polls is actually putting some of the blame on Rasmussen for his own predictions being so off:

"He has lost a lot of credibility, as far as I'm concerned," Chambers said. "He did a lot of surveys. A lot of those surveys were wrong."

click

BrownArmy

Mr. Silver would probably disagree. He's said several times that he simply remained true to the polling data. If the data was wrong, he was wrong. Just so happens that the data was, "dead on balls accurate" to quote that perpetual hottie, Marissa Tomei.

Which part of my statement would Mr. Silver disagree with?

That he's the MAN, or that Gallup was wrong?

It's not just that he 'simply remained true to the polling data', it's that he aggregated all available polling data and interpolated the reality of many different polls.

There are a lot of professional pollsters who called him out as an Obama-supporting troll...there are a lot of professional pollsters eating crow right about now.

You are correct in the sense that, for Mr. Silver, it's all about the numbers.

His recent book is a great read, and my guess is he's now in a position to right his own ticket.

bbsam

Staff member
The part that "He's the man."
He seems very mild, methodical, and without bias as far as candidates and even the different polls. Kind of like Steve Rattner.

M

MenInBrown

Nobody is out to make you a believer, but republicans have some learning to do. Chuck Todd gave the secret this morning to Joe Scarborough. They had a secret government document. Know what it was? The census. They didn't got to areas of the country. They went to block ranges. Very sophisticated and with demographics already working against them, republicans have alot of work ahead.

Good thing Im not a REP. So many times REP have been looked upon as the white people...there are 175 million whites in this country, so the odds will never be in favor of the DEM.

BrownArmy

Possibly...he does seem humble.

Even humble Mr. Silver has to be feeling rather tall now!

If Florida goes for Obama (what is Florida's problem with counting votes?),

Nate Silver will have accurately predicted the outcome, in the Presidential election, of:

ALL 50 STATES.

Like I said, he's the man.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Florida goes for Obama (what is Florida's problem with counting votes?),

Nate Silver will have accurately predicted the outcome, in the Presidential election, of:

ALL 50 STATES.

Like I said, he's the man.
But what about the other 7 states ??

menotyou

bella amicizia
(what is Florida's problem with counting votes?),
We, in NY, darken the circle of your choice. You take the ballot to the scanner. You put it int said scanner any side up any end first. It scans your ballot while you stand there. If there are any issues, it kicks it out then and there and you re-do it. Very simple and the ballot is cast.