4 tens??

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Just like I don’t understand why the town drunk can’t keep from making an ass of himself every time he hits the bottle.

You bourbon "elitist" just don't know how to party.....

:biggrin:

1629732021643.png

opie

Just had a porter job open up in my old center. 4 guys passed it up because they couldn't handle the pay cut.
We have like 80 year old feeder drivers who can't retire because they can't afford the paycut. Live below your means as the saying goes.

Non sequitur

Here in the southern supplement it's
After 8 hours with 5 days
Or after 10 for 4 days only Fedders here have 4 10
I'm a young driver so I want the ot
I save all my ot and budget with my 40 hours the ot I look at it like a part time job
But when I get to my 50s Ill take a 4 10
I hope they don't make all routes 4 10 I'm in package and I'm on pace to make 130k this year just like feeder drivers I like to hopefully set up future generation wealth.
Poor kid he doesn't understand how it works.

iruhnman630

4/10s offers a guaranteed weekday off, which is outstanding, but makes getting to those evening events on the other 4 days that much harder

Dr.Brownz

That schedule sounds good but we all know UPS will say that, then "force" everyone to work a 5th or 6th day. If that happens we need strong language to make anything beyond 4 days voluntary and gurantee 3 days off per week because I could also see them telling people to work 4 days, be off for 2 then work for 4 more days, so that peoples weekly schedules are all friend'd up and now they will want to "volunteer" to work a 5th day to run out of hours.