$40 an hour at Amazon

Family

So I know a 21 year old guy that went to work as a picker in an Amazon facility in Arizona. He got into robotics and facility maintenance through a subsidiary company. He has 2 years in with no college and he makes 40 an hr. He worked the holiday today and made 100 an hour.
It wouldn't be crazy to see their delivery drivers making at lest 28 with decent benefits.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I know a 21 year old guy that went to work as a picker in an Amazon facility in Arizona. He got into robotics and facility maintenance through a subsidiary company. He has 2 years in with no college and he makes 40 an hr. He worked the holiday today and made 100 an hour.
It wouldn't be crazy to see their delivery drivers making at lest 28 with decent benefits.

Let us know when that happens will ya

vantexan

A day of straight line deliveries, no pickups. If it did pay that much that would be a great job.

Thebrownblob

Around here summer lifeguards are making $22-$27/hr with a $1500 signing bonus.
And they are still hiring.
Oh yeah I’m in!!!
1685568412659.gif