401K match

And strippers
zls6DCGrCwOju.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If people wanted to learn about this stuff, they’d go out and learn. The internet is free for everyone, I gave up trying to tell people who aren’t going to do anything anyways about this stuff.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If people wanted to learn about this stuff, they’d go out and learn. The internet is free for everyone, I gave up trying to tell people who aren’t going to do anything anyways about this stuff.
I was just gonna say although with the internet the information is all right there and easily accessible.

But some things you just learn through time also.

This bear market in crypto has taught me a ton about trading (yes I know trading is much different than long term investing) but it took me a long time riding out the down wave and buying more to bring down my average to learn. The same thing can be accomplished by selling on the way down then rebuying in lower.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was just gonna say although with the internet the information is all right there and easily accessible.

But some things you just learn through time also.

This bear market in crypto has taught me a ton about trading (yes I know trading is much different long term investing) but it took me a long time riding out the down wave and buying more to bring down my average to learn. The same thing can be accomplished by selling on the way down then rebuying in lower.
Take a look at trailing stops on the way up as well, not as effective on high beta stocks, but can limit your downside when it crashes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Take a look at trailing stops on the way up as well, not as effective on high beta stocks, but can limit your downside when it crashes.
The bad part is I do want to hold for longer than a year for capital gains purposes but I think I’m gonna keep a small stack to trade with also.