401K match

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nobody pays taxes on losses.
He was talking about on the way up and some people have made plenty even on the way down. There’s always money to be made when something is volatile.

One guy I know brought his dca down under $5 from $250 by selling at the tops and rebuying at the dips all of the way down.

badpal

Our local tried that for a few years, just a handful of people showed up. You can't get people to pickup a phone and vote, let alone get in a car and drive to the union hall.
Remember during 97 strike guys having no idea how much money they had in bank, just said wife handles all that.

El Correcto

god is dead
do UPS match your 401K or put any money into it? if not then why get it over a saving account with a 2-4% APR or APY? just started my 401K 3 months ago when I went full time and still no answer on if they match it in the Maryland area.
Invest in a XDevialS
upload_2018-12-24_11-36-21.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
do UPS match your 401K or put any money into it? if not then why get it over a saving account with a 2-4% APR or APY? just started my 401K 3 months ago when I went full time and still no answer on if they match it in the Maryland area.
40 percent match.

Maplewood

Put it in a Roth. You will thank me when you are 59 1/2 years old.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I remember a driver telling me that he wouldn't put anything in the 401k because he "didn't trust the company with his money". This guy had like 25 years in at the time too, just unreal how ignorant people are.