401k transfer

Re-Raise

Some of my co-workers left thinking they could live comfortably off their investments. That has all changed in the last month.

That is why it annoys me so much when people say “it’s only a loss on paper”!

Most of them don’t need the money to survive, but they aren’t going to spend like they thought they could.

This will probably add to a recession that is coming.

All of the clowns thinking it is a boomer problem will probably be out of a job soon

Some of my co-workers left thinking they could live comfortably off their investments. That has all changed in the last month.

Most don’t need the money to survive, but they aren’t going to spend like they thought they could.

All of the clowns thinking it is a boomer problem will probably be out of a job soon
I was looking for something to add to my pension before I could collect social security so I could enjoy my life while I still could.
And Guess what?
Us old Bastards still come to work and we aren't calling off during this crisis

Re-Raise

I was looking for something to add to my pension before I could collect social security so I could enjoy my life while I still could.
And Guess what?
Us old Bastards still come to work and we aren't calling off during this crisis
We paid off our girl’s college debt so they could start out without that hanging over them. I want enough to always be able to help them if they need it!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Most of them don’t need the money to survive, but they aren’t going to spend like they thought they could.

Okay boomer.

Re-Raise

Bro you've worked here 35 years and you're saying you don't know when you can retire.

I feel sorry for you man.
No joke.
CC39A651-9EBE-40DA-A44F-AECD35217340.jpeg
I CAN go whenever ...I want to have more!

You’ll understand more when you grow up

Re-Raise

CD's lol.
Okay boomer.
Get some annuities too while you're at it.

You probably got an awesome whole life policy too. LMAO.
You truly are an idiot.

You make me want to take pics of our cars, house, pool and boat just to shut your clown mouth!

Just keep posting on here because it seems like all you have

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Change places with him. Would you really retire now?
With a 35 year pension?
Ya, my wife would have already been collecting a pension for years at that point.

The guy brags about how much money he has and about his 500 acre successful farm business (lol), and then says he has to keep working because his 401k dropped temporarily?

He's either lying or seriously greedy. Or maybe he's just afraid of being retired, it's a common problem.

But short answer is yes.

Re-Raise

With a 35 year pension?
Ya, my wife would have already been collecting a pension for years at that point.

The guy brags about how much money he has and about his 500 acre successful farm business (lol), and then says he has to keep working because his 401k dropped temporarily?

With a 35 year pension?

He's either lying or seriously greedy. Or maybe he's just afraid of being retired, it's a common problem.

But short answer is yes.

You just need cigarettes, beer, MAGA hat and Browncafe!