4th day as package hander with 4 trucks!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Today was hard. Really hard. Today marks my 4th day as a package handler and I was given 4 trucks. It was really the hardest day of my life but I did it. My supervisor helped on the 4th truck but only sat the packages beside the truck I had to load all four. I cried a little when I got home from Literally being overwhelmed. Is there any tips or any advice worth helping me along? Also, I want to move up and make this a career. How long would I have to be a package handler before I can be a driver helper... or driver. Thanks guys :)
Equal opportunity sucks huh? Sandwich making is a lot easier after you pop out the second kid.

NewUPSgirl

Giving you a hard time. If you can stick it out more power to you. Most women (get offended if you want) eventually have children and never come back.
I just wouldn’t ever give anyone a hard time that’s trying to better themselves. I am here looking for ways to improve anything I possibly can. My daughter is 16 and i am not able to have anymore children. Thank you for assuming all women are the same :censored2:🏻

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I just wouldn’t ever give anyone a hard time that’s trying to better themselves. I am here looking for ways to improve anything I possibly can. My daughter is 16 and i am not able to have anymore children. Thank you for assuming all women are the same *🏻
This forum is full of truck drivers.
Lots of divorces. Lots more unhappy marriages. Lots of preloaders who were horrible and revolving doored their way out. (Male and female, but historically females quit more often.)

There's a reason most females here don't openly out themselves as such.
The general attitude towards women can be a bit negative. Same as the attitude towards part timers.
So you got two strikes. Lol.

Anyone who can stick preloading out for 2+ years has some grit. Most people don't.
Respect.

You said looking for improvement. Best tip I can ever give new(er) people is to carry as many pieces into one truck at one time as possible.
Most of our time is burned making trips into the trucks.
Carry four pieces instead of two, and you can cut your travel time in half.

542thruNthru

I just wouldn’t ever give anyone a hard time that’s trying to better themselves. I am here looking for ways to improve anything I possibly can. My daughter is 16 and i am not able to have anymore children. Thank you for assuming all women are the same *🏻
7NNe.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you can’t take this from internet strangers, good luck with your coworkers.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We got some incels here

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You will have to learn your own hacks. It will come in time... only thing I know to share that might help is move as fast as you ever have in your whole life. Don’t spend no more than 3 seconds on the truck loading the packages. If it won’t fit sit it down and try again whenever you have to go back into that same truck. Move fast.. work hard. It won’t get easier... you’ll get better!
Haha sometimes I spend minutes at a time rearranging the whole truck because I don't like the look of something.

Est.1998

Didn't you say you're driving now?
Sounds like your life is definitely improving.

Most women
He didn't assume all women.

What is this?