5 seeing habit and10 point commentary

quad decade guy

Type it or say it out loud over and over. Your manager might want it word for word, but that's not the standard at Integrad. You need to know the bold parts word for word and be able to summarize the rest.

The 5 Seeing Habits and 10 Point Commentary are the least of your worries. Ask management to help you practice a driver drill and commentary ride.
Well, did you read his post? He won't get to school unless he recites them word for word first. He needs to know what his center mgr told him....not you.

Matter of fact......the 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary are the MOST of his worries.

To the OP:
Rote memorization is how to do it(my opinion). My wife helped me until I could say it word for word....every evening.

Try writing them on paper too. Until you can do it. Recitr them first to last, last to first....repeat.

Well, did you read his post? He won't get to school unless he recites them word for word first. He needs to know what his center mgr told him....not you.

Matter of fact......the 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary are the MOST of his worries.

To the OP:
Rote memorization is how to do it(my opinion). My wife helped me until I could say it word for word....every evening.

Try writing them on paper too. Until you can do it. Recitr them first to last, last to first....repeat.
Probably useful information on April 24, 2020.

542thruNthru

I got class this coming Tuesday. You all keep saying remember your DOK. what is that?
It's this stuff.
6A2429E6-25E8-49D3-AEEA-372D5415A937.png

Though they have changed some so ask your center for the DOKs.