5 Seeing Habits/ 10 Point Commentary Checklist...

Caleb...

Hello everyone. 1st time to comment on here so forgive me if this is repetitive and has been covered many times. I have only had email correspondence with UPS HR, but no phone calls or in person. I'm sure that's due to the current pandemic going on. My concern is that the email that I received this morning is the 5 seeing habits and 10 commentary checklist. I was instructed in the email that i was to memorize verbatim before moving forward. That being said, do I really need to memorize all material word for word? I was told not to follow up until I have memorized and then I would be scheduled for the next driving class. Any help would be greatly appreciated. has anyone started with them just recently?

GenericUsername

Yes, you have to have the 5 seeing habits memorized verbatim. The 10 point commentary is a little more loose but you have to have the main part and the final part of it word for word. Use the search function to see any more posts related to this topic to see the rest of the answers you'll be looking for. :)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Hello everyone. 1st time to comment on here so forgive me if this is repetitive and has been covered many times. I have only had email correspondence with UPS HR, but no phone calls or in person. I'm sure that's due to the current pandemic going on. My concern is that the email that I received this morning is the 5 seeing habits and 10 commentary checklist. I was instructed in the email that i was to memorize verbatim before moving forward. That being said, do I really need to memorize all material word for word? I was told not to follow up until I have memorized and then I would be scheduled for the next driving class. Any help would be greatly appreciated. has anyone started with them just recently?
yes. forward and backward.

Brownstoned

Just getting started
I’ve done my drive test DOT physical and tour and was told today to have my 5’s and 10’s by Friday. Did my 5’s today. Only had a week to memorize both.

Caleb...

did my DOT Physical, drug test, facility walk through, completed my driving test today. Was asked if I know my 5's and 10's word for word. I know the 5's forward and backwards, the 10's I know summed up but not word for word. Was told today I can't go to driving school until I know them word for word. This whole process has taken me 7 weeks from when I applied until today. Is this normal???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
did my DOT Physical, drug test, facility walk through, completed my driving test today. Was asked if I know my 5's and 10's word for word. I know the 5's forward and backwards, the 10's I know summed up but not word for word. Was told today I can't go to driving school until I know them word for word. This whole process has taken me 7 weeks from when I applied until today. Is this normal???
You’ll be hired just in time to be Christmas help

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

were you in the class with the slow kids at school?
Sometimes takes longer

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
seeing mass panic hires around the globe union brothers , NO HELPERS ALLOWED THIS PEAK DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🧔✊