6 figure club

El Correcto

god is dead
2018 was brutal. But out of my 15 years here it has been my most lucrative year to date. I made 6 figures last year to frisby boxes at front doors. That being said. I would rather make less but work less. Anybody else make it to 6 figures?
82,000, I’m a bum.

:(

l4FGD4kv8K2OQpUic.gif

40 and out

I made six figures every year from 2013 to 2017. Would have made over 110k in 2018 if I hadn't retired. In 2012 I was suspended 1 day and made 99.8k. Still a little pissed about that.

Bob11B

40k, went full time in April..thankfully my VA benefits for being blown up a couple times and Uber on the side put me at 80k

rod

Retired 22 years
40k, went full time in April..thankfully my VA benefits for being blown up a couple times and Uber on the side put me at 80k

So does UPS insist you use the VA as your primary health care provider? Even though I qualified when I got out of the Army in 1970 I didn't take advantage of anything VA. I didn't even get a VA loan for any of the houses I bought. I could have been collecting VA disability all these years but never did. Stupid-stupid-stupid. I just started taking advantage of the VA about 10 years ago and was awarded 30% disability right off the bat. I shutter to think of the $$$$ I left laying on the table for that brain fart. I was just never raised to go after "give away" money even though I deserved it. That and the fact it was a different time when we got out. We were on our own. Now days they more or less walk you through the process of getting all your benefits when you get discharged.

I can’t believe they have 18 months after contracts ratified to replace the regular pkg car guys..there is no timeline on this, it could take years. ITS TOO LATE UPS WE ARE TOAST.
They have over come many challenges. 2 world wars, rge great depression, the great recession and a lot more competition.
And the strike of 97

Last edited: