6 figure club

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
2018 was brutal. But out of my 15 years here it has been my most lucrative year to date. I made 6 figures last year to frisby boxes at front doors. That being said. I would rather make less but work less. Anybody else make it to 6 figures?
not this year last year 103

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep and it is pretty crazy to get paid that much and have the benefits we have just by walking boxes of crap to peoples doors
Hopefully this 9.5 bs won't last to long and 6 figures will be the norm
9.5 all year plans to roughly 92k which is not shabby
Why is it crazy? The company is making money. Other companies need to unionize.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
90k and did not go on the 9.5 list all year. Going to be interesting to see how these new 22.4s are going to affect the paychecks.

ManInBrown

Yep and it is pretty crazy to get paid that much and have the benefits we have just by walking boxes of crap to peoples doors
Hopefully this 9.5 bs won't last to long and 6 figures will be the norm
9.5 all year plans to roughly 92k which is not shabby
Imagine getting paid that much to drive around and talk on the phone, and never touch cardboard ever again.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am glad for him because he works hard and saves hard for the things in life he wants.

You don't need everything fancy to have a good time.
True... but a treat once in a while is good.... don’t be the guy who saves all his life, does nothing but work then dies and the family after the fact finds that dead family member guy had 2 million in the bank....