6th punch

What did SOB get for giving up 6 punch during peak?

• Nothing

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Something

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Something for himself

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

R1wonder

UPS treated us like SCUM during the “pandemic” , I will not help them this peak working 6 days.
🧔‍♂️✊
That was funny when they said we had to come in Saturdays at the end of May and through June and whatever else . The days I was busy I said sorry I won’t be here . Was written up , it never went anywhere

Brownwind

I made a lot of money Christmas Eve for doing very little work because it was way too cold to be productive
Gotta treat the customers good. They take care of me all year. The kids are grown and the mrs is doing her thing with the girls. Driving around doing very little while making peoples lives better isn’t so bad.

Also the Hondos make it easier to justify. Having a pocket full of tips is pretty nice 👍🤪

Gotta treat the customers good. They take care of me all year. The kids are grown and the mrs is doing her thing with the girls. Driving around doing very little while making peoples lives better isn’t so bad.

Also the Hondos make it easier to justify. Having a pocket full of tips is pretty nice 👍🤪
This company pissed off the wrong person last year
They can shove peak right up their ass

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7338.jpeg

He got hisself a new pair of gators

Brownwind

One more round
Is it worth it to leave early? I’m hanging around due to the way I was treated along the way. I will double my check if I stay a few more years.
With the extra money I will set my estate up for years. Think about it. We’re in our fifties now. Look forward ten hopefully twenty years from now. If the system is still functioning the income from our current job will cover expenses without any additional income. By then all the other investments will come to fruition