6th punch

What did SOB get for giving up 6 punch during peak?

• Nothing

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Something

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Something for himself

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I'm a little confused by some people's stance on 6th day punch. Many on here complain about having a 6th day punch and don't want to be subjected to it, then peak rolls around and suddenly they're asking ,"where's my 6th day punch"??

JustDeliverIt

I'm a little confused by some people's stance on 6th day punch. Many on here complain about having a 6th day punch and don't want to be subjected to it, then peak rolls around and suddenly they're asking ,"where's my 6th day punch"??

There’s nothing stopping people who want to volunteer for a 6th punch, the language just states we can’t be forced. Nothing stopping anyone who wants it from getting it.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
There’s nothing stopping people who want to volunteer for a 6th punch, the language just states we can’t be forced. Nothing stopping anyone who wants it from getting it.
I will work Saturdays during peak until I come in the next Monday and have stops from someone who didnt. That will be the last time.

R1wonder

Ok so this will sound crazy . But there’s like 330k employees . And not every person wants the same thing . Wild huh . Not being able to force is amazing language , those who want to work should be allowed to by seniority order. I’m on my 3rd grievance . Filing every Saturday they work ppl that were just hired before asking me going on year 20

some1else

Banned
IMG_5232.jpeg

JustDeliverIt

I will work Saturdays during peak until I come in the next Monday and have stops from someone who didnt. That will be the last time.

That’s how it should be, if you want to go for it. I will not be working any Saturday (except maybe Dec 23 to finish everything off if I’m feeling nice).