7/11 want me to sign their log.

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
I am really amazed at the arrogance displayed here. We are a trucking / package delivery company. Many businesses have logs so they can keep track of which company came in when. So a customer asks you to sign a log.
You look at it and you should be able to see that other companies making deliveries or pickups also signed the log. So now we are going to be difficult? Maybe piss the customer off because we think we are special and dont have follow the customers procedures when making deliveries. reading through the misguided advice here its no wonder many of you have problems at work. you're either stupid or you're hard headed. Either one gets you the same result.

For those of you that whine that the company does not care about customer service this one should be a wake up call for you. Your job when you make that pickup or delivery is to say give me every freaking package you have where do I sign.
I dont think we should ever be instructed to sign our name on any document that is not a UPS end of day or an old school UPS pickup book. Who knows what they are having you sign? Maybe a petition to open the borders? I wouldnt have signed it with my name.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I dont think we should ever be instructed to sign our name on any document that is not a UPS end of day or an old school UPS pickup book. Who knows what they are having you sign? Maybe a petition to open the borders? I wouldnt have signed it with my name.
Precisely why I had them clarify what the signature was for. Now there is no doubt why I signed their log.

diesel96

Those of you who are scared to sign anything outside your self righteous element, remember this thread, and put yourself in the shoes of the babysitter or spanish speaking maid, when your attempting to obtain a signature :please: for a "signature required" bulk stop clogging up your aisle at a residential stop......