70 hours approved Norcal local 150

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Management’s been begging everyone to work on Saturday. DM says everyone who volunteers gets to bone his wife after they run out of hours.

7:30 start time on Monday.

djcodine

I'm in nor cal about 1pm today union informed us they can now force us to work over 60 to finish your route today, and if you have 55 hrs or less your forced to work sat. Personal I don't care what the union says I'm filling grievances for article 26 violations across the board.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm in nor cal about 1pm today union informed us they can now force us to work over 60 to finish your route today, and if you have 55 hrs or less your forced to work sat. Personal I don't care what the union says I'm filling grievances for article 26 violations across the board.
But Dennis said it was voluntary. Best negotiator ever.

542thruNthru

Sometimes? All employees should ALWAYS stand up to management. If more than 60% of our workforce weren't a bunch of pusillanimous, we would have a much stronger union.

I don't want to say always.. because battles should be picked but I do agree we would be much stronger if people grew some back bones.

542thruNthru

What do you mean? Not letting the company violate the contract isn't choosing to battle, it's simply enforcing the contract.

Well just off the top of my head.

Let's say you're trying to qualify. You start filing grievances or complaining left and right.

That is a moment when you should pick your battles.

Or

Let's say you have a over 70lb. The contract says that the company must send you a FT driver but they send you a cover driver or a air driver. So you decide not to deliver the package.

Thats what I mean by picking your battles. I'm not saying don't file. I'm saying be smart about it. The contract has many areas with vague language. Throwing yourself on the sword for some of them is a bad idea. Thats all I'm saying.

542thruNthru

But they said theyll give me a good dispatch so i can get done early on friday!

I hate deal makers...

So many of them in my area. Then they bitch and moan when the center manager doesn't go by the deal. My poor stewards get bombarded by these idiots and expect them to fix it. Then they get mad and blame the union when my stewards tell them its a extra contract agreement.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Well just off the top of my head.

Let's say you're trying to qualify. You start filing grievances or complaining left and right.

That is a moment when you should pick your battles.

Or

Let's say you have a over 70lb. The contract says that the company must send you a FT driver but they send you a cover driver or a air driver. So you decide not to deliver the package.

Thats what I mean by picking your battles. I'm not saying don't file. I'm saying be smart about it. The contract has many areas with vague language. Throwing yourself on the sword for some of them is a bad idea. Thats all I'm saying.
I'll fall on the sword and become a martyr!!!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4A51C114-3EC2-4974-9418-15AE6337C78A.jpeg