70 hours

Future

Victory Ride
Nothing more fun than delivering at 9-10-11 o'clock in the country in a rental van. Every stop you wonder if you are going to get shot. At the bare minimum the consignee lets the dogs out on you. It would be so nice to force these idiots who make these decisions to go out there and do it a few nights themselves.
Honestly, can’t blame local MGT ... it’s coming from above them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Honestly, can’t blame local MGT ... it’s coming from above them.
This crap happened even way back when a center manager actually had a say in how his center operated. I remember one Christmas a temporary driver came in at 10:00 with his route not finished. The center manager reamed him a new one the following morning and told him he didn't care how long it took to stay out and clean up his route. That night the guy was out until 4 A.M. --finished most of his route- came in and quit.

Future

Victory Ride
This crap happened even way back when a center manager actually had a say in how his center operated. I remember one Christmas a temporary driver came in at 10:00 with his route not finished. The center manager reamed him a new one the following morning and told him he didn't care how long it took to stay out and clean up his route. That night the guy was out until 4 A.M. --finished most of his route- came in and quit.
Bro .... it’s getting way worse

Future

Victory Ride
Not all young members. UPS is crawling with @UpstateNYUPSer types who I guarantee has never voted no on a contract --ever.
E9AA6AC1-13D4-4E0C-A613-B84FD89CEED4.gif