70 hours

The Driver

I drive.
ALERT ALERT ALERT

Please be advised that the company is trying to screw you over if you worked over 60 hours by only showing "straight time" pay for hours worked on Saturday, plus overtime after 8 hours.

The National Master Agreement is clear that all hours over 60 worked during peak season, whether forced or volunteered labor hours, will be compensated at double time.

My time card is reflecting straight time for today. Check yours and contact your steward.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'll make it my mission in life to get those hours paid properly or I'll vow to never make another 6th punch as long as I work here. It's their choice.
For what it's worth I also had straight time last saturday that updated overnight to be overtime.
I think the new timecard system waits 1 day to recalculate weekly-dependent overtime such as >40 hours and >60. Maybe check Sunday/Monday morning right before and see.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Please be advised that the company is trying to screw you over if you worked over 60 hours by only showing "straight time" pay for hours worked on Saturday, plus overtime after 8 hours.

The National Master Agreement is clear that all hours over 60 worked during peak season, whether forced or volunteered labor hours, will be compensated at double time.

My time card is reflecting straight time for today. Check yours and contact your steward.
I got overtime for last Saturday

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
im a 22.4. I was called in to work monday (my 7th day) and will be working today (saturday). currently at 59 hours. will I get double time for Monday and also double time after passing 60 hour mark? thanks.

So I'm clear, Monday was your 7th day? If you were in my jc, you would be getting time and a half for the Monday work. Once you go over 60 (today) is when the double time kicks in. In any case you should have at least twenty hours of time and a half, and anything over 60 would be double time.

What'dyabringmetoday???

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Actually, it applies any time you work over 60 as a package car type of person.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
For what it's worth I also had straight time last saturday that updated overnight to be overtime.
I think the new timecard system waits 1 day to recalculate weekly-dependent overtime such as >40 hours and >60. Maybe check Sunday/Monday morning right before and see.
Our checks are botched so bad it's ridiculous. Part timers and FT workers getting shafted out of OT and many not getting paid at all.
Gonna be a lot of penalty pay flowing.
It's a mess.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ALERT ALERT ALERT

Where does it say that?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Section 5. DOT Hours of Service The Company shall not change the DOT sixty (60) hours in seven (7) days to the seventy (70) hours in eight (8) days rule for package drivers except at Peak. With prior approval of the Company’s President of Labor Relations and the Teamster’s Package Division Director, the DOT standard may also be changed if required due to Acts of God or emergencies creating service disruptions. When the Company changes the sixty (60) hour rule it shall first solicit volunteers to work in excess of sixty (60) hours from all package drivers in the center. If sufficient volunteers cannot be obtained to cover the over sixty (60) work hours, the Company will first force seasonal package car drivers, non-seniority package car drivers, part-time cover driver classifications and, then Article 22.4(b) drivers. Seniority package car drivers will only be forced after exhausting the seasonal, non-probationary drivers force process, part-time cover driver classifications and Article 22.4(b) drivers. No regular package car driver red circled under Article 22.4(b) will be forced to work on a day off and exceed sixty (60) hours unless he has a full eight (8) hours of duty available. Any regular or Article 22.4 package car driver who volunteers or is forced to work over sixty (60) hours in a week pursuant to this paragraph will be compensated at double-time for those hours. This paragraph supersedes any provision in any Supplement, Rider or Addendum which addresses this subject. This Section is not intended to give the Company the right to force seniority package car drivers to work on a weekend unless permitted by the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum.

This section seem to address working day 6. What about the driver that worked over 60 on day 5?