70 hours

542thruNthru

It's not your 7th working day though. If you have Sunday off, it would still be a 6th working day. The DOT rule is 60 in 7 or 70 in 8, and DT is paid on anything over 60 in a work week. The 7th or 8th days only pertain to DOT HOS rules, and doesn't directly impact how you get paid except as stated above.

In my rider 22.4s get double time for working on Monday even though they didn't work sunday.

It's not work a 7th punch in my rider its work the 7th day. Just like any work on Saturday is OT even if it's not a 6th punch in my rider.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not everywhere. Some locals sat/sun are automatic 6/7 days for Monday thru Friday workers. In those locals someone could theoretically work only sat and sun and get 1.5 and double time for working those days.

In my rider 22.4s get double time for working on Monday even though they didn't work sunday.

It's not work a 7th punch in my rider its work the 7th day. Just like any work on Saturday is OT even if it's not a 6th punch in my rider.

Ok, that's the missing piece to the puzzle.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Wally is clearly the all gray cat. Because he's from NJ a dirty ass state!
Meanwhile, on a San Diego beach...

San+Diego+-+pacific-beach-trash.jpg

and San Diego streets...

upload_2019-12-8_7-57-54.png

AttackedHawk34

They made me be a helper yesterday. 68hrs total worked! They had a seasonal drive while i was his navigation. Let me tell you one thing it was a scary experience! My man was speeding everywhere. All up on other cars, nose diving in driveways, flying down resi streets, hit every pot hole and speed bump hard he just broke every method you can think of. I was so glad to make it back. I told the center manager to never have me be in the jump seat with him again. I dont know how the hell he made it out of intergrad. He would make a great Amazon driver than a UPS driver.

Whither

Scofflaw
They made me be a helper yesterday. 68hrs total worked! They had a seasonal drive while i was his navigation. Let me tell you one thing it was a scary experience! My man was speeding everywhere. All up on other cars, nose diving in driveways, flying down resi streets, hit every pot hole and speed bump hard he just broke every method you can think of. I was so glad to make it back. I told the center manager to never have me be in the jump seat with him again. I dont know how the hell he made it out of intergrad. He would make a great Amazon driver than a UPS driver.

Man I couldn't do that at all. Would've had it out with the driver if necessary and if he didn't sharpen up, would've called the center and demanded a ride back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The very first time he did something stupid I would have told him to pull over and switch seats. I don't care if I was coded as a helper or driver-----no way I am getting hurt or killed by some maroon.