710 lawsuits

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a former business agent suing the local for $ 130,000? I also heard there there is one involving the pension department. Has anyone else heard of this? I wish there was transparency in these types of situations.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Has anyone else heard of this? I wish there was transparency in these types of situations.

Ever heard of Google?

I also heard there there is one involving the pension department.

International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local No. 710 Health and Welfare Fund et al v. Flynn et al, No. 1:2017cv05532 - Document 47 (N.D. Ill. 2019)

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a former business agent suing the local for $ 130,000?

MORTON v. TEAMSTERS LOCAL | No. 16 C 9883. | 28... | 20180123c79| Leagle.com

710 steward

I’m not sure why the person that started this thread is taking some heat. He merely asked a question like many others on this site.

I for one had no idea the former VP sued our local for 130k. All my agent ever talks about is the 75 grand spent on K vs friend. The former VP’s lawsuit with attorney’s fees cost this local double. Plus his kid works as a recruiter for the IBT through this local. This news is extremely disappointing. The guy gets banned for life for not doing his job and get free money too. Plus we keep the nepotism rolling through his kid. There is no way the vast majority of our UPS membership knows about this.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m not sure why the person that started this thread is taking some heat. He merely asked a question like many others on this site.

I for one had no idea the former VP sued our local for 130k. All my agent ever talks about is the 75 grand spent on K vs friend. The former VP’s lawsuit with attorney’s fees cost this local double. Plus his kid works as a recruiter for the IBT through this local. This news is extremely disappointing. The guy gets banned for life for not doing his job and get free money too. Plus we keep the nepotism rolling through his kid. There is no way the vast majority of our UPS membership knows about this.

And the teamsters would like to keep it that way

542thruNthru

Something tells me from the rest of your post that the BOLD part is BS.

710 steward

Something tells me from the rest of your post that the BOLD part is BS.

Believe what you want. I don’t follow the LM2’s. Apparently I should. Why would I or or anyone think a member removed and banned by their own actions would file a lawsuit? As I watch this thread unfold it tells me there are a few people more than worried about this information.

bowhnterdon

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a former business agent suing the local for $ 130,000? I also heard there there is one involving the pension department. Has anyone else heard of this? I wish there was transparency in these types of situations.
Coming here for information is waste. All you will get are snide comments..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Coming here for information is waste. All you will get are snide comments..

DBEBD728-32C6-4EDC-9CA6-24F01D4FCED3.gif