8.2 hr dispatch stategy likely to drag down performance for UPS

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
When people demand special treatment to do the same job....that is called Entitlement.
Nobody cares about your hardships living in California.
Your right. We should care more about collectively pitting several california real estate tycoons and landlords in an endless naked cage match than of worrying about each case of financial hardship as a single entity.

brndnpnt

the number of 22.4 is determined by volume in the building. We have around 80+- and all were getting is just a few 22.4s.

I been reading these 10 pages of post ok..

My take is that its all an intimidation tactic because in January is when the opt-out list come and they don't want anybody on 9/5.

I went on a 9-5 list before early in the year and before all of this union stuff got heated and they did everything they could to have me off of it within a couple weeks. Very nice and polite management was.

2nd I'm pretty sure there not happy about all of the back pay that still has yet to be paid in many areas... who wants to owe overtime and regular time all the way from August.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Shut your pie hole.
tenor.gif

ManInBrown

What's particularly aggrevating is I noticed a name on the Saturday sign up sheet in my center from a guy that always complained about OT. What's worse is that he's a 30 year driver which means he gets the call before anyone else. So guys like this that led to the Union fighting for 9.5, is now signing up for Saturdays. It's unbelievable.
This is the one thing I side with the company on. I was a 9.5 driver. Filed many grievances. Got many grievance checks. I’m not interested in OT. If I was still in package I’d be thrilled at 8 hour days. The biggest a holes are the guys that complain about excessive dispatch, refuse to file, whine and cry, then when the company lowers everyone’s dispatch they cry and stretch 8 hours into 10. Those drivers should be put on notice of discharge. It’s a joke. If I was in management that would drive me nuts.