8 hour GTD

542thruNthru

I was just hoping they would say how much we friend* up their bonuses this year and what kind of enhanced stupid things they are rolling out.

Their bonuses will be fine. It'll be the same thing as always. Yelling that we(drivers) need to be held account able to the methods and numbers. If they don't hold our feet to the fire and make the numbers that corporate wants then they will feel the wrath.

Same :censored2: different year. 22 4s will start being implemented more and Sunday delivery will be slowly starting in the midwest.

Their bonuses will be fine. It'll be the same thing as always. Yelling that we(drivers) need to be held account able to the methods and numbers. If they don't hold our feet to the fire and make the numbers that corporate wants then they will feel the wrath.

Same :censored2: different year. 22 4s will start being implemented more and Sunday delivery will be slowly starting in the midwest.
No 22.4 drivers here. Can't wait to work Sundays

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Yep, sounds about right.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
The joke was that my phone service sucks and I use it specifically because it is incredibly cheap.
The more calls from management that get dropped, the better.
Maybe I should try a dual SIM card setup, and take out the second card when I don't want work calls.
I like your style.

OKLABob

Exactly! How is that different than a bonus center? If someone gets 9 hours of work done in 7.5, they should be able to code 06 and go home with their guarantee.
Yep that’s how I do it at my center there is no 22.4s I work whatever they put on me and take my lunch from 12-1 every single day. If I get back at 430 I punch out code 06 and go home.