8 straight days of punch in. July 6th to the 13th.

542thruNthru

Worked Saturday the 6th of July and an emergency delivery Sunday for Ameri source because of a screw up at a airport hub and will be working right up to this Saturday July 13th. Now with heat stroke slowly setting in and not having my 34 HR reset, would tomorrow the 12th be 11/2 times sense it is my 6th punch.? I don't want to piss off management because it was cool that they recognized me for the only one being available to work Sunday to deliver the 17 packages to sick customers but im friend'n exhausted. I hope someone can make sense of what I wrote because I just read it and I barely understand.... Lol

What position are you? How many total hours have you worked? What regional contract are you under? Did you work the week before also?

This is the information needed to answer your question. Not the knowledge that they gave you a pat on the back for being a good boy.

Jackofnotrades

What position are you? How many total hours have you worked? What regional contract are you under? Did you work the week before also?

This is the information needed to answer your question. Not the knowledge that they gave you a pat on the back for being a good boy.
Worked the week before. Only a 12 hour reset from the end of the week to the beginning. Doesn't matter what the contract says it's DOT that regulates the hrs on the rd. Full time with No bidder route just cover who ever doesn't drive

542thruNthru

Worked the week before. Only a 12 hour reset from the end of the week to the beginning. Doesn't matter what the contract says it's DOT that regulates the hrs on the rd. Full time with No bidder route just cover who ever doesn't drive

Your question was about time and a half pay. I was trying to answer that. You're the one that can't give enough accurate details so don't blame me.

Jackofnotrades

I thought the 70 hrs was just during a certain period of the year
70- hour in 8 days rule (or 60 in 7) – Total time spent Driving and On Duty cannot exceed 70 hours in any 8-day period. So add up the time spent Driving and On Duty today, plus the prior 7 days. That total cannot be over 70 hours. A driver may “gain back” time at midnight when the oldest day in his 8-day window falls out of the time range. To completely reset the 70-hour clock requires a 34-hour restart (see below). There is also a variation of this rule that works the same way, but limits work time to 60 hours in 7 days. Fleets can decide which of these two variations they want to use.

Jackofnotrades

I
Your question was about time and a half pay. I was trying to answer that. You're the one that can't give enough accurate details so don't blame me.
Had 2 questions in there. Its 1 1/2 over 40 hrs regardless but was worried about the reset, if DOT could go at me for not following that guildline

MattM

Doesn’t it matter what his technical work week is defined as? M-friend or say Tu-Sa.

For most, wouldn’t the 6th and 7th count towards the prior week?

My building is weird. Your non scheduled days, even if they are at the beginning of the week or pay period are defined as your 6th or 7th day, even when they occur first.

542thruNthru

Doesn’t it matter what his technical work week is defined as? M-friend or say Tu-Sa.

For most, wouldn’t the 6th and 7th count towards the prior week?

My building is weird. Your non scheduled days, even if they are at the beginning of the week or pay period are defined as your 6th or 7th day, even when they occur first.

Yes many things can determine his pay. That's why I asked him those questions. Instead he decided to be a ass for trying to answer his question and help him.