8 straight days of punch in. July 6th to the 13th.

Jackofnotrades

Yes many things can determine his pay. That's why I asked him those questions. Instead he decided to be a ass for trying to answer his question and help him.
You bashed me from the beginning of my question... Not being an ass just want to know what is the time frame when a 34 HR reset comes into play?

542thruNthru

You bashed me from the beginning of my question... Not being an ass just want to know what is the time frame when a 34 HR reset comes into play?

Can be changed for service disruptions. It's in the Master not the supplment.
Screenshot_20190712-214909_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

a911scanner

Sounds like 2 problems here to me...

1) Both you and your management team have broken the law.

2) I would be questioning whether or not I should be getting double time for my 7th, & 8th punches

But maybe I wouldn't question it since I broke the law. Don't want any light shed on that little $10,000 mistake.

RolloTony Brown Town

As far as DOT is concerned... as long as you haven’t worked more then 70 hours in any 8 day period then you’re fine.

Knowing ups... if you’ve worked that many days in a row then you’re already over 70 and should probably take a day off. It’s your license, your livelihood...

Due to the contract you are under no obligation to work that many hours or to put your HOS in jeopardy. Ups doesn’t care. They only want to say “it was delivered on time and no one got hurt.”