8 year part timer question

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With extreme hotness comes extreme attitude.

It's the cross I bear.
download-6.jpg

Laguna Preload

Hello, couldn't find anything on search but I've been a part timer at ups since 2010 and had a question on the new contract. With my pay at about 15:70, will their be any wage increase for me or this only to full timers? Just trying to clarify the details on wages and raises that might be coming. Since it seems many part timers will now be jumped up to 13.00 an hour and later 15 around 22. Is there any sort of wage increase for part timers or am I just stuck at what I have or will their be a changer to raises?

Sorry if this is a sensitive or repeated issue.
Yes you get a .70 cent raise and that blue shirt that is miss loading and messing up everything next to you. Who you are going to have to go bail out so his driver can make it out of the building before 10. He got a $2 raise.
Thank you so much for your 8 years of hard work at UPS

wilberforce15

No you were plenty precise. You're the one who fails to understand how it works.

Yeah, here is the post that he, and you, and all the other illiterates, failed to understand.

I wrote:

"So, after you give the company roughly 14 years of your life, you'll be equal with the CPI-adjusted starting pay of the gray-hairs lecturing you about voting."

There is no way to read that, except to believe I was addressing the OP, not the guy who just posted the raise schedule I quoted.

A quote would generally imply that I'm responding to the person quoted.

However, that's a generality that is easily undone if you.....read.

But you didn't read.

Maybe you can't, and in that case I should be understanding. Maybe you reached your 100-word reading limit for the day before your brain shuts down. Maybe your mental energy was entirely depleted by reading the previous four posts and a picture.

I need to realize that I should account for the age and physical condition of each employee in assigning my workload.

I'll write shorter, dumber posts (after this one) now that I know you are handicapped.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, here is the post that he, and you, and all the other illiterates, failed to understand.

I wrote:

"So, after you give the company roughly 14 years of your life, you'll be equal with the CPI-adjusted starting pay of the gray-hairs lecturing you about voting."

There is no way to read that, except to believe I was addressing the OP, not the guy who just posted the raise schedule I quoted.

A quote would generally imply that I'm responding to the person quoted.

However, that's a generality that is easily undone if you.....read.

But you didn't read.

Maybe you can't, and in that case I should be understanding. Maybe you reached your 100-word reading limit for the day before your brain shuts down. Maybe your mental energy was entirely depleted by reading the previous four posts and a picture.

I need to realize that I should account for the age and physical condition of each employee in assigning my workload.

I'll write shorter, dumber posts (after this one) now that I know you are handicapped.
I'm sorry it seems you've spent all of your time in your parents basement and don't understand how the real world works.

You quote someone you're responding to them. End of story. Duchtwaddle

wilberforce15

I'm sorry it seems you've spent all of your time in your parents basement and don't understand how the real world works.

You quote someone you're responding to them. End of story. Duchtwaddle

I guess we do have something in common. I used to stomp my feet and beat my chest when I was obviously wrong, trying to cover my obvious mental shortcomings with bravado.

Then, the next year, I went to kindergarten and grew out of that.

There is hope for you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I guess we do have something in common. I used to stomp my feet and beat my chest when I was obviously wrong, trying to cover my obvious mental shortcomings with bravado.

Then, the next year, I went to kindergarten and grew out of that.

There is hope for you.
Everyone else is wrong and you're right.

Sure ok