8 year part timer question

wilberforce15

I love the internet. Everyone always seems to be rich. Sure wish I was internet rich.

I've also provided the exact means and logic for someone to use this PT job to its maximum effect. It is a low wage, high benefit PT job that pairs perfectly with high-wage, no benefits contract work. I live in the most educated metro area in the country, and that's why so many PTers here have very lucrative main businesses, but find themselves in need of benefits. For a few hours a day that keep me in shape, it transforms my day job from very good to awesome.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
tenor (6).gif

wilberforce15

Just wanted to point out that the correct answer to this question is "Local Union Financial Analysis".

View attachment 217019

I'm sorry I forgot your post. The stupid was coming fast and furious, and your stupid got lost in the parade.

Yeah, at the expected rate of inflation and average contract raises in early years, my number was accurate. I called it a fudge because that last number is yet unknown, as the union may negotiate a pay decrease next time and call it the last, best, final.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm sorry I forgot your post. The stupid was coming fast and furious, and your stupid got lost in the parade.

Yeah, at the expected rate of inflation and average contract raises in early years, my number was accurate. I called it a fudge because that last number is yet unknown, as the union may negotiate a pay decrease next time and call it the last, best, final.

Yeah, here's that inability to communicate problem popping up again. I was making a joke about Jamie Fleming. It was for a general audience. See how I didn't quote you, or reference you at all? Meant that post wasn't directed at you. You'll catch on, hang in there trooper.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The number I was referring to in the post in question was the 13 vs 14 years. Your addition was incorrect, but you get a shiny star sticker for trying your very best. Good job, sport, you'll get it right some day.