80¢ raise

What are you going to do with the money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funny the UPS I work for only the Supervisors and Drivers will get a bonus for the pandemic hazard pay. We were told that the Union asked for a raise for us but the company shut it down. Everyday we work we are constantly putting ourselves as well as family members in danger I think this is wrong so wrong. We are worked treated and talked to like slaves Supervisors DON'T do :censored2:. Drivers DON'T touch NO PACKAGES but these the one's that getti g some form of payment I work in the hub. I am a sorter I bag debag load unload they just floats me around the building. Is there anyone else that's. Having this problem or know anything that can be done.
No hazard pay here. Did you know that drivers cannot do the job without touching packages? If drivers didn’t touch pkgs, then nothing would get delivered or picked up

Must be location specific because I have not heard a word about extra hazard pay at my building. As far as an additional raise in the middle of a contract, no way.
Right I just think its messed up. Especially being forced to work during this pandemic. They keep informing
No hazard pay here. Did you know that drivers cannot do the job without touching packages? If drivers didn’t touch pkgs, then nothing would get delivered or picked up
No the drivers that stand around and wait for them to load the packages deliver them to their destination and the workers unload NO THEY DON'T TOUCH PACKAGES not the delivery drivers.

No the drivers that stand around and wait for them to load the packages deliver them to their destination and the workers unload NO THEY DON'T TOUCH PACKAGES not the delivery drivers.
Keep in mind a driver is the first and last one to touch packages. If they loaded and unloaded at the building, you would be out of a job. Drivers should not work before their start time.

Keep in mind a driver is the first and last one to touch packages. If they loaded and unloaded at the building, you would be out of a job. Drivers should not work before their start time.
At my hub the feeder drivers don't touch :censored2: one told me all they do is take the preloaded trucks and drive them where they are told and they are unloaded not by them.

Must be location specific because I have not heard a word about extra hazard pay at my building. As far as an additional raise in the middle of a contract, no way.
Well I saw the pay rate increase of 80 cent on stub but check didn't reflect the increase union rep stated it would be on next week

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I was on vacation first week of August. Pay rate on check was listed as $38.29. It did not reflect the $0.80 raise. Just for :censored2:s and giggles, I did the math. Gross pay ÷ 45 hours. It came to $39.09 which did reflect the $0.80 raise.

Don't know why the rate was listed wrong on the paycheck, while they did pay me the correct rate of $39.09.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All of this raise every week. Up 4x in 4 weeks.
9A5A6C6A-6F0D-48B2-8573-D18B497B0ADA.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Funny the UPS I work for only the Supervisors and Drivers will get a bonus for the pandemic hazard pay. We were told that the Union asked for a raise for us but the company shut it down. Everyday we work we are constantly putting ourselves as well as family members in danger I think this is wrong so wrong. We are worked treated and talked to like slaves Supervisors DON'T do :censored2:. Drivers DON'T touch NO PACKAGES but these the one's that getti g some form of payment I work in the hub. I am a sorter I bag debag load unload they just floats me around the building. Is there anyone else that's. Having this problem or know anything that can be done.

Sorry @Sunni Dayz
But you’re disposable

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Right I just think its messed up. Especially being forced to work during this pandemic. They keep informing

do you think those boxes jump off the truck by themselves?

upschuck

I was on vacation first week of August. Pay rate on check was listed as $38.29. It did not reflect the $0.80 raise. Just for :censored2:s and giggles, I did the math. Gross pay ÷ 45 hours. It came to $39.09 which did reflect the $0.80 raise.

Don't know why the rate was listed wrong on the paycheck, while they did pay me the correct rate of $39.09.
That the way it is every year.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We are not getting it only the Supervisors and drivers at my hub I know this because after work I hang out with some Supervisors and that's all they're talking about. When I asked my Union rep he told me that the Union asked for a raise but it was shut down
No drivers got a bonus or hazard pay. The supervisors are pulling your chain.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Because check was issued prior to August 1 I believe.