800-220-4126 Harassment (On Topic Please)

Integrity

Binge Poster
this is what we call the Harrassment line. If you feel you are being treated unfairly(we all are) this is the number to let the ever evasive "corporate" know about it.

You can complain anonymously or not. HR will follow up with you as well as your management team.

Stay safe. Stay strong.

The correct name is the UPS Help Line.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I joined this week because I'm disgusted in the direction corporate has turned this company and hoping there were like minded individuals willing to discuss how we can turn this thing around. If you haven't been affected yet, you will be. We need unity now more than ever.

Agreed!

Integrity

Binge Poster
they say the hotline is anonymous.

ya , ok. if you believe that................

You should believe it.

It is anonymous however with the demoralized work force if you call on an issue that you have already tried to handle it seems like it would be easy to know who called in the complaint. You may be the only one who cares about the issue called in.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You should believe it.

It is anonymous however with the demoralized work force if you call on an issue that you have already tried to handle it seems like it would be easy to know who called in the complaint. You may be the only one who cares about the issue called in.
i called one time because a feeder supervisor brought a gun onto the property. the next day i got called into the center manager office to give more info. this is the same supervisor that harassed me continuously for several years until I brought suit against him and we settled out of court.

anonymous? No.

FilingBluesFL

I've had a harassment issue from management.

I can assure you, that supervisor is still with the company, his position hasn't changed. Filed grievances, wrote letters of concert to the union, even went to HR. It only stopped when they found someone else to go after that wouldn't stand up for themselves.

And then that same supervisor read that letter that UPS got a few months ago about "harassment" and their "policies" and crap like that. What a JOKE.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Paper trail.
I'd venture to guess the paper trail for this company harassing it's employees is miles long. A google or BC search proves this. A stiff penalty pay for every occurrence or several good class action lawsuits might change the culture. LOL

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Filing a grievance is useless for harassment. There is no penalty pay, the supervisors don't get moved, and the harassment gets worse the more grievances get filed. Wishful thinking that a grievance or hotline will solve anything.
Paper trail.... Worth it's weight in gold

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'd venture to guess the paper trail for this company harassing it's employees is miles long. A google or BC search proves this. A stiff penalty pay for every occurrence or several good class action lawsuits might change the culture. LOL
why doesn't the union get something like this in the next contract....everybody knows it happens to some degree or another..