800K To Flee CA, NY!

El Correcto

god is dead
what do you mean?

if you want to lower taxes, the poor should be the first ones! I just mentioned a bunch of taxes that the poor pay
What a parking meter fee? I think you’re being intentionally goofy here. Corporations raising prices when costs to produce are falling leave an opening for competition. I’m going out on a limb saying those corporations who do get away with that have government protection from competition, like tariffs or how you aren’t allowed to make a generic version of a medication for X amount of years so they can recoup their research money.

rickyb

What a parking meter fee? I think you’re being intentionally goofy here. Corporations raising prices when costs to produce are falling leave an opening for competition. I’m going out on a limb saying those corporations who do get away with that have government protection from competition, like tariffs or how you aren’t allowed to make a generic version of a medication for X amount of years so they can recoup their research money.
I'm not sure about that, but corporations love crony capitalism.

and I'm serious; parking meters are taxes.

rickyb

Only trying to be funny, nothing personal meant, how's the trip?
amazing. people in las vegas are lucky to live here (not factoring in social policies). except its raining today because I would have rented this 2 seater buggy car. I ate the buffet at the wynn today which had a ton of flowers, and now I'm gonna get a Mohawk, watch avengers and then get a margarita and see some strip show.

floridays

amazing. people in las vegas are lucky to live here (not factoring in social policies). except its raining today because I would have rented this 2 seater buggy car. I ate the buffet at the wynn today which had a ton of flowers, and now I'm gonna get a Mohawk, watch avengers and then get a margarita and see some strip show.
Sounds like a fun time. a maragarita?....A? is it gonna be a half gallon?

MAKAVELI

Don't forget to stop by a dispensary and sample some US grown legal weed.:happy2:

rickyb

Don't forget to stop by a dispensary and sample some US grown legal weed.:happy2:
I seen those. nice to see the people voted on it instead of a politician. more referendums.

I don't really listen to Canadian radio, but I think America has more healthcare ads which drives up the cost.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Popcorn Without A Permit: Hardware Store Forced To Unplug Popcorn Machine

The state stops the pop.

A La Jolla, California hardware store has been forced to remove their popcorn machine they say was used to treat to customers for free over the last 25 years.

KGTV reports that Meanley and Son Hardware was investigated for serving free popcorn without a permit.

In the report, the inspector said the small Gold Medal brand popcorn maker was seen in use and (gasp) with “popped popcorn prepared.”

The health department says the hardware store will need to install three sinks and go through the permitting process if it is to offer free popcorn again.

The San-Diego Union Tribune reports that the county Department of Environmental Health, “has a long tradition of cracking down on these scofflaws.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The state stops the pop.

A La Jolla, California hardware store has been forced to remove their popcorn machine they say was used to treat to customers for free over the last 25 years.

KGTV reports that Meanley and Son Hardware was investigated for serving free popcorn without a permit.

In the report, the inspector said the small Gold Medal brand popcorn maker was seen in use and (gasp) with “popped popcorn prepared.”

The health department says the hardware store will need to install three sinks and go through the permitting process if it is to offer free popcorn again.

The San-Diego Union Tribune reports that the county Department of Environmental Health, “has a long tradition of cracking down on these scofflaws.”
Mmmmm, not a problem here.
Knew all the routes with banks and car dealerships that gave out free popcorn. Some of the paper bags even fit nicely in the DIAD holder slot.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The state stops the pop.

That’s sad. It was probably a Home Depot or Lowe’s manager that complained. People just take the joy out of everything.