DEMOCRATS FLEE , showing their concern for the environment !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah Wisconsin I remember that wasn't there something like 100,000 Democrats that stormed the capital in Madison and occupied it for a number of days.
Mostly peaceful violence on that side. The story as in Portland was dropped awfully fast too?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Democrat politicians in Texas flee the state today and went to Washington like a bunch of children !!! Why ??? They didn't want to vote on a bill and as usual showing how hypocritical they are
they showed their concern for the environment by getting on an airplane !!! You know the old saying , View attachment 344379do as I say not as I do !!!
Did you see that none of them had mask on in the plane? These are the same people that make sure all of us has to wear a mask if we fly. Can you imagine being a person that votes for these people that constantly take away your rights with fear and then watch them that knows the truth do just the opposite of what they told you was so important? Yet sheep still don't see it.

Last edited:

Off the leash

Abbot said they’re gonna be arrested when they return. And if they’re waiting for the special session to end he said he would keep calling them right up to the 2022 election.

Off the leash

DC9778D4-6E49-43F6-B8B8-0C620CF376D3.jpeg
Dumb bitch

Off the leash

Did you see that none of them had mask on in the plane? These are the same people that make sure all of us has to wear a mask if we fly. Can you imagine being a person that votes for these people that constantly take away your rights with fear and then watch them that knows the truth do just the opposite of what they told you was so important? Yet sheep still don't see it.
Scum

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Republicans did same thing a few years back out west.

They did it in my state to avoid cap and trade, when they didn't even do it for the gun control bill. A quorum is required for passing bills, which is a final check against one party forcing its will on the whole state. They knew they risked facing penalties for not showing up. The Governor ended up using the pandemic to shove cap and trade through anyway.

Off the leash

They did it in my state to avoid cap and trade, when they didn't even do it for the gun control bill. A quorum is required for passing bills, which is a final check against one party forcing its will on the whole state. They knew they risked facing penalties for not showing up. The Governor ended up using the pandemic to shove cap and trade through anyway.
They can be arrested and forced to show up federally and in Texas. Each state has they’re own Laws. Bring em in chains and let em watch the votes. Hypocrite bastards

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Where are the mask? COVID and it’s new strains are going to kill us all! We are all going to die! See how scared these people are and they know the science. Also see how much they know the world is going to end in 9 more years with all the carbon us peasants are causing while they fly on a private jet. The world is coming to an end! Fear for your life! Fear I tell you! But if you are like so many smart sheep you can listen to these people for the answers so vote Democrat and we will all be singing Kumbaya together in Utopia!

Off the leash

Where are the mask? COVID and it’s new strains are going to kill us all! We are all going to die! See how scared these people are and they know the science. Also see how much they know the world is going to end in 9 more years with all the carbon us peasants are causing while they fly on a private jet. The world is coming to an end! Fear for your life Fear I tell you! But if you are like so many smart sheep you can listen to these people for the answers so vote Democrat and we will all be singing Kumbaya together in Utopia!
They suck

L

Lizzzow

Democrats are just plain stupid. They are screwing up this country so fast. Oh wait, that’s ok because “orange man” bad. Dumbasses