804 Members Uniting

local804

What post did 804 assume it was a prison photo because everyone was a minority??????????? I asked a series of questions without making any assumptions and just pointed out the obvious things that biggots might percieve.Stop putting words in my mouth and please dont misquote what I am saying.

Still waiting for a real answer instead of backtalking trash.

local804

look at the photo again. All wearing the same blue sweatshirts. the white lettering looks like a sewn in name tag.

The shirt is blacker than black, maybe you should check your computer settings. Is this your answer to my question? What type of flag do you fly on your house?

local804

TDU T-Shirt
Black with large TDU emblem on back.

$15 for S, M, L, XL, and XXL

$18 for 3XL and 4XL

Shipping Cost: $2 per shirt.

Contact TDU for shipping discounts on orders of 15

I really dont think the argument here is the color of the damn T shirt (not sweatshirt)

tieguy

Banned
The shirt is blacker than black, maybe you should check your computer settings. Is this your answer to my question? What type of flag do you fly on your house?

The real question should be what type of lumbar do you have stuck up your rear. Despite your attempt to turn this into a race issue other posters can see the point and humor in that this looks like a prison photo. Your cheap effort to turn this into a race issue has been noted.

go ahead 804 tell me how you are the jesus christ of race relations. How you have never told or participated in listening to any type of race related joke or comment. Tell us how you immediately admonish anyone who makes any comment that could even slightly be considered offensive to anyones race or ethnicity. Go ahead and tell me of the race purity of your mind.

Hypocrit get ye behind me.

browndevil

TDUshirts.jpg

Don't fool with us or your going down!:angry:
Is the guy in the middle named Jorge that delivers in the west village? I met him while visiting my sister-in-law in NYC last summer
Totally prison like and they meant it to look that way
! Jmho..

Last edited:

local804

The real question should be what type of lumbar do you have stuck up your rear. Despite your attempt to turn this into a race issue other posters can see the point and humor in that this looks like a prison photo. Your cheap effort to turn this into a race issue has been noted.

go ahead 804 tell me how you are the jesus christ of race relations. How you have never told or participated in listening to any type of race related joke or comment. Tell us how you immediately admonish anyone who makes any comment that could even slightly be considered offensive to anyones race or ethnicity. Go ahead and tell me of the race purity of your mind.

Hypocrit get ye behind me.

Please dont try your reverse psychology bs with me when you dont even know my race. If you could have answered the question without getting defensive and trying to twist the tales around, there would be a little more respect over this matter. If you knew that one of those "thugs" protected your freedom and risked his life to spare yours would you still think with the same warped mind? If my memory is correct, your dad served in the forces and I am sure these thugs thank him for his past efforts. If ever came to 43rd, you would not see any crosses burning around here but you would see alot of inmate types running around the buildings. What is the difference between the thugs in the pictures and the thugs that wear the suits? Oh forget it, you dont answer questions, you just twist it around......

tieguy

Banned
Please dont try your reverse psychology bs with me when you dont even know my race.

and you don't know anything about mine.

If you could have answered the question without getting defensive and trying to twist the tales around, there would be a little more respect over this matter. If you knew that one of those "thugs" protected your freedom and risked his life to spare yours would you still think with the same warped mind?

Ah and you think I was doing what during my youth? smoking pot and badmouthing my country. sorry bud wrong angle. I served my country and guess what my job was to save lives too.

If my memory is correct, your dad served in the forces and I am sure these thugs thank him for his past efforts. If ever came to 43rd, you would not see any crosses burning around here but you would see alot of inmate types running around the buildings. What is the difference between the thugs in the pictures and the thugs that wear the suits? Oh forget it, you dont answer questions, you just twist it around......

The problem here my friend is you're trying to turn this into a lot more then it has be. Hopefully those inmate types I see running around 43rd street were born with a sense of humor. you don't have the right to accuse anyone else of insensitivity unless you are the jesus christ of sensitivity. Something tells me you're not.

The rest of us have learned to laugh at ourselves without turning everything into a race , ethnicity or economic origin issue. You should try it sometime.

Give me a freaking break.

satellitedriver

Care to expand on this?
Actually, I am collecting addendum's that apply to truisms.
I plan to write a compendium of them, after (if) I retire.
I just threw it into the conversation, but, 804 did answer the question.

"TDU T-Shirt
Black with large TDU emblem on back.

$15 for S, M, L, XL, and XXL

$18 for 3XL and 4XL

Shipping Cost: $2 per shirt.

Contact TDU for shipping discounts on orders of 15 "

satellitedriver

Actually, I am collecting addendum's that apply to truisms.
I plan to write a compendium of them, after (if) I retire.
I just threw it into the conversation, but, 804 did answer the question.
I thought you were trying to convey something much more substantive than that. In fact, I would bet my check that you were. There was something behind your "price" comment.
Nope, it really is just a metaphor.
Pick up any book, no matter the subject, and the price is openly displayed on the outside, no matter the cover "come on".
Addendum's ,added to truisms, only makes one think further about the concept of truth vs the facts, in a a proposed statement.
Keep your check, please.
I know how hard they are to earn.
No hidden conveyance on my part.

CRASH501

I THINK IT'S GREAT YOU GUY'S ARE ATTEMPTING TO UNITE . BUT IF THE AVERAGE GROUP OF TDUers WORK HALF AS HARD IN SUPPORTING YOUR UNION AS YOU DO UNION BASHING , THE UNION SYSTEM WOULD NOT BE FALLING APART. ATTEND MEETINGS , VOICE YOUR CONCERNS IN A CIVILIZED MANOR WORK AT REBUILDING YOUR UNION NOT DESTROYING IT..........
.THATS JUST MY OPPINION AND THE OPINION OF A FEW OF MY 804 BROTHERS ... BUT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPPINIONS.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I THINK IT'S GREAT YOU GUY'S ARE ATTEMPTING TO UNITE . BUT IF THE AVERAGE GROUP OF TDUers WORK HALF AS HARD IN SUPPORTING YOUR UNION AS YOU DO UNION BASHING , THE UNION SYSTEM WOULD NOT BE FALLING APART. ATTEND MEETINGS , VOICE YOUR CONCERNS IN A CIVILIZED MANOR WORK AT REBUILDING YOUR UNION NOT DESTROYING IT..........
.THATS JUST MY OPPINION AND THE OPINION OF A FEW OF MY 804 BROTHERS ... BUT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPPINIONS.
Is that not what these members are doing? Just because tdu endorses a person does not mean that person is a tdu member. I have meet several people on here that are from 804 and in talking with them they are very passionate about their local.