804 shop steward

Yes you are correct UPS is frightened by guys like you who lie about injuries...

Do you ever get tired of the diarrhea that spews out of your mouth. I remember when you were done with the Brown
Cafe what happened? Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to talk or type your nonsense.

5Angels

i thought the stewards were the back bone of our union,but all i here is row b is clueless ,why dont the stewards help row b and get over row a losing.t

This is not about any slate ups is at war with us their trying to eliminate anyone they
can, i see them going after every one nomatter who you are.

I think Its not about row A.. A lot of stewards are helpless. UPS is firing everyone and the union is not doing too much about it.And they are directly going after stewards.
The Union Is only as strong as its members. If everyone is running scared..UPS accomplished what it has always sought out to do......Divide and conquer

CRASH501

LITTLE BILLY ?

are you that desperate to bring up your post #'s that you must bump up nonsense ?

you quote a post and say nothing !

CRASH501

wtf is your problem? Maybe u are a friend of s.m or another row a board member . Either way i do say what it really is. And if u like union guys who hang out with management that's your problem

now you back peddle ? You posted a comment about me and faking an injury , that now makes it personal, am i friends with any row a guys absolutely , i will swear by john n. Till the day i die ! You my friend made a comment about me with no knowledge of my case or you are hiding behind an alias like the rest of the management a..holes !

LittleBilly19

now you back peddle ? You posted a comment about me and faking an injury , that now makes it personal, am i friends with any row a guys absolutely , i will swear by john n. Till the day i die ! You my friend made a comment about me with no knowledge of my case or you are hiding behind an alias like the rest of the management a..holes !

Ok let me clear something up. I never meant to say anything about injures. So if u git that from a post I'm sorry. I believe in reporting every and all injuries as per the law. So... .2. I don't think john is a bad guy and his men support him which says something about him. But.. my thing was he wasn't involved in the politics and he came out of nowhere . I do thing other guys should have gotten a shot first.

CRASH501

I understand what you are saying but the guy would have done GREAT things in that local if given the chance , HE FIGHTS FOR OUR MEMBERS

local804

Ok let me clear something up. I never meant to say anything about injures. So if u git that from a post I'm sorry. I believe in reporting every and all injuries as per the law. So... .2. I don't think john is a bad guy and his men support him which says something about him. But.. my thing was he wasn't involved in the politics and he came out of nowhere . I do thing other guys should have gotten a shot first.

Was John the guy that lived down the block from Howie when HR lived in SI?

I think the union in my building is pretty solid. It's a lot better then it was. The last regime was real bad. They actually took managements side more then ours lol. The old regime took bribes from management and were reluctant to hand in or file grievances. It was a joke. I'd see the full timers bringing in food to our shop steward and an hour later when I tried to file a grievance he would try to talk me out of it. I wonder why? Now it's more by the book and I can appreciate that.

804brown

I think the union in my building is pretty solid. It's a lot better then it was. The last regime was real bad. They actually took managements side more then ours lol. The old regime took bribes from management and were reluctant to hand in or file grievances. It was a joke. I'd see the full timers bringing in food to our shop steward and an hour later when I tried to file a grievance he would try to talk me out of it. I wonder why? Now it's more by the book and I can appreciate that.

Wow, I don't know what building you are from but "bribes" is serious. Though it seems you had more of a problem with your own steward and not the old board. I don't know. You might mean they traded this member for that member. That is wrong too!

CRASH501

Was John the guy that lived down the block from Howie when HR lived in SI?

Well said Crash!!! John is a great man. What is the update with you? Sorry buddy, i cant remember.
Im scheduled for day 3 , should only be summations and additional evidence by me , then its up tp the arbitrator for a decision. So far I have beat the case with unemployment & workers comp ( both cases being appealed by ups but the grouds for appeal are a joke, im not concerned about those. ) .
And john has lived in upstate NY for ever not a staten Island guy

Had enough

You are correct John lives Upstate. So far your doing good, just stay strong. Good luck to you, LOL we all need all the luck we can get!